Post Your Gloves/Gear

2hzkgms.jpg

Ya these are easily the best gloves I've owned. I almost don't want to trash them by using them they are so perfectly constructed. My whole house smells like leather.

Last thing I picked up before the gloves. I'm a huge fan of these micro mitts. Been using these along with the Boon belly pad and shin guards for pad holding sessions.

4llrf8.jpg

Last edited:
ordering top boxer wnning style gloves but with a tripple cuff for sparring

have white bad boy gloves for bag

have 2 pair of twins heavy padded mma gloves for training

i pair of road fc japan style fight gloves

top king green muay thai shin guards havent even used them yet

also ordering headgear from top boxer

only thing i need now is i want another pair of mma fight gloves a solid white pair like hayabusa or m1 not sure if i will though or if its even worth it as most fight promotions today force you to wear their own gloves

Winning Headgear.
Winning Groin protecter.
Topboxer Gloves.
ASICS Boxing shoes.
Customized each with iron on stickers and my name.

Removed the winning badges since they still have blood stains that wouldn't come off. I like it this way better since I was not a big fan of the badges anyways.

Attachments

• PSX_20190701_131325.jpg
    PSX_20190701_131325.jpg
    668.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hello, I'm new in the forum and i just finished the 117 pages of pics... totally worth it <Moves>. Here is my two cents.

Cleto reyes bag gloves (10 years old)
Cleto reyes white 14 oz (10 years old)
Cleto reyes black 16 oz (Brand new :cool:)

As you can see the designed has changed, my old reyes were a bit chunkier and the thumb has been redisigned; It fits better to the hand. Greetings from Culiacán, México land of Julio Cesar Chavez.

Attachments

• guantes.jpg
    guantes.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 89
  • guantes.jpg
    guantes.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 69
Hello, I'm new in the forum and i just finished the 117 pages of pics... totally worth it <Moves>. Here is my two cents.

Cleto reyes bag gloves (10 years old)
Cleto reyes white 14 oz (10 years old)
Cleto reyes black 16 oz (Brand new :cool:)

As you can see the designed has changed, my old reyes were a bit chunkier and the thumb has been redisigned; It fits better to the hand. Greetings from Culiacán, México land of Julio Cesar Chavez.

Wow! The old Reyes are so boxy.

picked these YooYang gloves up in Korea from their gym/workshop (made in Seoul, Korea), pretty old school design, will write a thread about them next month

66463647_1167487293434377_6698458607186345984_n.jpg

Cool man. How much did they set you back?

about 100usd or 100000 KRW; they are 115usd of 115000KRW on their website though at www.boxingin.com

same price for custom as stock; mine were custom as I asked them to add extra padding to the palmside of the cuff, which they did, and I picked it up a week later

In Seoul, just a two minute walk from Singeumho subway station Exit 3 (purple line 5). I'm here for another 9 days.
Sweet, man. I'll have to check it out whenever the next time is that I am in Korea. Looking forward to your review.

Back