Post Your Gloves/Gear

I checked this two brands you mentioned. I can't find any info about rumble brothers makes great in Mexico, their gloves are too cheap in my opinion. But Bryant boxing... It must be new sporting behind them. I own they gloves and those are identical. I know Adams too, but they run short series of their gear. And regarding to the Everlast. Do they make Abby other gloves beside their fight give in Mexico?
The Rumble Brothers Mexican line of gloves is supposed to be coming out around Christmas time, at least that’s what I heard. But yeah, the gloves they currently sell are the cheap Pakistan made molds. The Everlast Hecho En Mexico line includes the MX pro fight gloves, the MX training gloves in lace-up and velcro, the Elite Pro Fight gloves, the MX groin guard, MX headgear, MX punch mitts, and MX speedbag.

Also, keep in mind that these Mexican glove makers, with the exception of Reyes, are just small operations with the employees usually just consisting of the owner and their family. Plus they are doing this pretty much all by hand. For example, I remember the guy from Hernandez saying the max he can make is about 5 gloves per day.

Attachments

• 3DA0A6FA-61E5-4C27-87E5-8045418E2C83.jpeg
    3DA0A6FA-61E5-4C27-87E5-8045418E2C83.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 0D43D944-FAB1-45D6-9500-70A1B5599740.jpeg
    0D43D944-FAB1-45D6-9500-70A1B5599740.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • 2FFF120E-6545-4CB3-B329-EB542BD95E00.jpeg
    2FFF120E-6545-4CB3-B329-EB542BD95E00.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
I have this last set in only 139€ + shipping.
NEW SPORTING GLOVES AND HEADGUARD.
Last one. More info please tell me.

IMG_20190831_131025_557.jpg

Hi here's some photo comparison of New Sporting and Deportes Casanova gloves I own. Casanovas just came to me. Both are 14 OZ.
jYgLbpMr.jpg

9UUSLoWr.jpg

KRtMtwEr.jpg

D6BD5V1r.jpg

ORTmea3r.jpg

your Casanovas look quite a lot nicer than mine @Lotnik , stitching was pretty sloppy on mine in a noticeable way

edit: oops, mine are Campeon not Casanova, brainfart

Last edited:
Hi here's some photo comparison of New Sporting and Deportes Casanova gloves I own. Casanovas just came to me. Both are 14 OZ.
jYgLbpMr.jpg

9UUSLoWr.jpg

KRtMtwEr.jpg

D6BD5V1r.jpg

ORTmea3r.jpg
How do they compare comfort-wise? The thumb placement looks slightly different and I'm wondering which one you would recommend?

your Casanovas look quite a lot nicer than mine @Lotnik , stitching was pretty sloppy on mine in a noticeable way

I got to say, I own a pair of Campeon too, the craftsmanship on there is sub par.... but padding-wise I still like Campeon over Casanovas. Much more forgiving without losing the "Mexican" aspect of the gloves.

I got to say, I own a pair of Campeon too, the craftsmanship on there is sub par.... but padding-wise I still like Campeon over Casanovas. Much more forgiving without losing the "Mexican" aspect of the gloves.

I couldn't get my fingers comfortable in the Campeons, but I got them instead of Casanovas after hearing about the padding differences... I sent mine to @Brian The Overlord

How do they compare comfort-wise? The thumb placement looks slightly different and I'm wondering which one you would recommend?
On the hand Casanovas feel more comfortable for me. The wrist is very snug and the thumb feels better. Inner lining is little bit rough. But I'm not sure how is the padding. I am taking them to the gym on Monday. But it looks very thin.

I watched some reviews first and watch photos on the web. I've seen some quality issues with Campeons that's why I decided to go with Casanova.

I watched some reviews first and watch photos on the web. I've seen some quality issues with Campeons that's why I decided to go with Casanova.

Casanovas are pretty solid in their craftsmanship, Campeon are something else. With Mexican brands, lining around the thumb has a little latex exposed, I take it as normal (I think I seen most Mexican Brands like this, except for Cletos), my Campeon had that, crooked sewing, missing sewing.... They are just sloppy even for a brand that is not mass produced. Feels like the maker is just not trying.

Casanovas are pretty solid in their craftsmanship, Campeon are something else. With Mexican brands, lining around the thumb has a little latex exposed, I take it as normal (I think I seen most Mexican Brands like this, except for Cletos), my Campeon had that, crooked sewing, missing sewing.... They are just sloppy even for a brand that is not mass produced. Feels like the maker is just not trying.
I have the same in my New Sporting, teared lining and exposed latex where the thumb ends.

I have the same in my New Sporting, teared lining and exposed latex where the thumb ends.
Yeah, I have been seeing that with New Sporting since back when they weren't that popular and as well with other Mexican Brands, so I don't really see it as anything major. I guess because it is harder(?) to line that area without bunching up liner material, so they tend not to. Bunching happens with my Cletos but then Cletos has a liner that is like a loose cloth that can tear from jamming your hands in there to hard. Not to mention, not something that breaks the glove for me. However, that's just me.

Yeah, I have been seeing that with New Sporting since back when they weren't that popular and as well with other Mexican Brands, so I don't really see it as anything major. I guess because it is harder(?) to line that area without bunching up liner material, so they tend not to. Bunching happens with my Cletos but then Cletos has a liner that is like a loose cloth that can tear from jamming your hands in there to hard. Not to mention, not something that breaks the glove for me. However, that's just me.
At the time when I recieved them after 4 months of waiting I was disappointed. The second pair I took for a friend from the stock gloves they have didn't have that issue.

At the time when I recieved them after 4 months of waiting I was disappointed. The second pair I took for a friend from the stock gloves they have didn't have that issue.
I never buy customs from NS, so that lining defect doesn't bother me. Not to mention, their prices aren't too bad, so I didn't expect $160+ Cleto Reyes standards. However, if I were you and had to wait 4 months for a pair like that, I would be super pissed too, I totally get that.

I have a pair of stock INFINITUDE boxing gloves and I am really pleased with the craftmanship and quality of the gloves. Been using them for more then 50 rounds so far and they just keep getting better and better.

Way better then the NS I previously had. Miles ahead to be honest.

I have a pair of stock INFINITUDE boxing gloves and I am really pleased with the craftmanship and quality of the gloves. Been using them for more then 50 rounds so far and they just keep getting better and better.

Way better then the NS I previously had. Miles ahead to be honest.
I have another opinion about Infinitudes but gloves are really up to personal preference and everyone's different. You're not the guy online that claims that Infinitude feels exactly like Grants on YT right?

Back