• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post your favourite Dinosaur.

Carnotaurus, hands down. No fucking arms.

Or, I quite like the weird looking fuckers like Deinocheirus and Therizinosaurus. Especially as when I was a kid, the scientific interpretation of how they looked was completely different to the current/modern image.

068_Ryan_Hall_vs_Artem_Lobov.0.0.jpg

I dont remember what my favorite one was as a kid to be honest. I always thought its funny how big velociraptors were cos of Jurassic park,but they were hardly ever mentioned in my many books about em when i was a kid.

Of course the classic famous monsters always held me in awe as a kid. Triceratops,Brontosaurus,T rex. I was lucky also to live in NYC where in the museum of natural history there are many complete skeletons of dinosaurs which amazed me.

I want to like T-Rex, but those tiny arms are off-putting.

I want to like T-Rex, but those tiny arms are off-putting.
Its the apex predator of all apex predators,bro. You dont need arms when your all apexed out like these lads were. These guys would fling cars around,if cars existed back then.

0a0092680c43aabe43cacc6a9783ad6b.gif

Agreed, and as you can see in the av, "You oughta, know, Triceratops" ...which, if continued goes on to say "Three,.. ...two more than the other tops."

Triceratops. The dinobot Slag hated everyone and he wasn't touched in the head by angels like Grimlock.

The Shy Stegosaurus wasn't the worst thing I read as a kid. A couple other books come to mind.

That was my younger bros favorite. We still debate about it. Lol
Stegosaurus can get around the head plate with the tail, though a stegosaurs always "seemed" slower to me.
Tanks ain't that fast but do a lot of damage lol.

Triceratops. The dinobot Slag hated everyone and he wasn't touched in the head by angels like Grimlock.
I'm glad grimlock was touched by the angels. I don't remember exactly what excuse the transformers ever needed to turn into dinosaurs but goddammit I bet it's entertaining and ridiculous

Back