Post your favourite Dinosaur.

Hands down this stegosaurus right here

20110520083121temple-stegosaurus-rhinoceros-300x252.jpg
Giorgio Tsoukalos concurs.

I was a Deinonychus fan as a kid, it looked badass, like a large velociraptor with giant claws.

Deinonychus_1400x1400.jpg

hunting-pack-of-utahraptors-bring-down-an-astrodon-luis-rey.jpg

In recent years they've turned him into some giant degenerate half-chicken monster, can't get behind that anymore. Looks like some character out of Mardi Gras. Fame changed him.

dca33-deinonychus.jpg

Yeah, my childhood was also ruined when they added feathers to it.

Some cool selections ITT! Pterodactyls are cool. My favourite aerial dinosaur is the Quetzalcoatlus, debatably the largest flying creature ever.

quetzalcoatlus-size.jpg

789px-Life_restoration_of_a_group_of_giant_azhdarchids%2C_Quetzalcoatlus_northropi%2C_foraging_on_a_Cretaceous_fern_prairie.png

• Lived during the Late Cretaceous Period
  • Lived in what is now known as North America
1601_quetzalcoatlus_eldar_zakirov.jpg

One theory is that it fed by skimming bodies of water. A more recent one is that it was a terrestrial stalker, similar to a modern stork, and hunted small vertebrates on land or in small streams. Some experts think it could have flown at up to 100mph.

This thread assumes dinosaurs existed
Those are the types who think we the people condescended from monkeys well let me tell you something, Darwin. God made man and Jesus made us whole. And the devil made homosexuals.

The huge Brontosaurus. Have wondered how it could grow so large with such a small mouth.

Back