• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post your favourite Dinosaur.

Triceratops sounds like a soy boy

War T-Rex the one true Gigachad aka Gigarex

- The actual giga:

R.40ba83cdfde24108eef41f4245de3757

Last edited:

BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - A team of Argentine paleontologists digging in Patagonia have discovered the remains of the largest dinosaur belonging to the raptor family ever recorded.

The dinosaur, a new species named Maip macrothorax, was between nine and 10 meters (29.5 and 32.8 feet) long, while other "megaraptors" were no longer than nine meters, said one of the scientists who participated in the discovery, Mauro Aranciaga Rolando.

"This animal is very large in size and we were able to recover a lot of remains," Aranciaga Rolando told Reuters on Wednesday, when the fossils were shown at the Bernardino Rivadavia Natural Sciences Argentine Museum in capital Buenos Aires.

The fossils were discovered in March 2019 in the Patagonian province of Santa Cruz, days before strict COVID-19 pandemic restrictions were enforced, said the National Scientific and Technical Research Council, to which the experts who found the dinosaur belong.

Two Japanese scientists also participated in the Argentine expedition.

Due to the pandemic, paleontologists initially had to distribute the fossils between them and analyze them at home.

https://news.yahoo.com/argentine-scientists-discover-fossil-largest-225706758.html

Its the apex predator of all apex predators,bro. You dont need arms when your all apexed out like these lads were. These guys would fling cars around,if cars existed back then.

0a0092680c43aabe43cacc6a9783ad6b.gif

- I like T-Rex. But carcharodontosaurus and Gigas question that!

R.23877a20f240be989defb56b5d161439

Carcharodontosaurus selfie

Carnotaurus, hands down. No fucking arms.

Or, I quite like the weird looking fuckers like Deinocheirus and Therizinosaurus. Especially as when I was a kid, the scientific interpretation of how they looked was completely different to the current/modern image.

I was a Deinonychus fan as a kid, it looked badass, like a large velociraptor with giant claws.

Deinonychus_1400x1400.jpg

hunting-pack-of-utahraptors-bring-down-an-astrodon-luis-rey.jpg

In recent years they've turned him into some giant degenerate half-chicken monster, can't get behind that anymore. Looks like some character out of Mardi Gras. Fame changed him.

dca33-deinonychus.jpg

Last edited:
- I like T-Rex. But carcharodontosaurus and Gigas question that!

Carcharodontosaurus selfie
Yeah well Its possible. Just saying t Rex could fuck a car up. Apex shit only

I was a Deinonychus fan as a kid, it looked badass, like a large velociraptor with giant claws.

In recent years they've turned him into some giant degenerate half-chicken monster, can't get behind that anymore. Looks like some character out of Mardi Gras. Fame changed him.

dca33-deinonychus.jpg

Happens to the best......

dca33-deinonychus.jpg
They're doing that with t rex too

B-P5fC7CAAE3UT9.jpg

T-rex is my favorite but a bunch of people prob posted the king of the dinosaurs already so heres another one of my favorite's
Dal6I8hV4AAVFaF.jpg:large

dca33-deinonychus.jpg

Hahahahaha, mate, I saw that recently and felt exactly the same. It really takes the wind out of your sails. Metrosexual snowflake of a lad, now!

Carnotaurus, hands down. No fucking arms.

Or, I quite like the weird looking fuckers like Deinocheirus and Therizinosaurus. Especially as when I was a kid, the scientific interpretation of how they looked was completely different to the current/modern image.

- Obrigatory post!

Hands down this stegosaurus right here

20110520083121temple-stegosaurus-rhinoceros-300x252.jpg

Back