Elections Post Your Electoral Map! (and do quipling's quiz in the stickies)

This is mine. I gave some of the toss ups to Trump, just because. I do think Michigan and Wisconsin are more up in the air than the pools may say.
That said, this is mine
1zGb0

Dang dude, I agree with all of this, save for that maybe Iowa will go for Trump. And maybe Arizona for Beijing.
Iowa is a tough one, pretty swingy. Like, Obama won by almost 6% and Trump kind of crushed it. I have to trust the polls on that one, even though in most states I'm giving Trump a few points that aren't in the polls right now (which I could be totally wrong about). Iowa has the most white Obama-Trump voters, I think (?), and I believe Obama-Trump voters are breaking for Biden. Which should make North Carolina super close too, but I'm just flipping a coin that it goes Trump.

Iowa is a tough one, pretty swingy. Like, Obama won by almost 6% and Trump kind of crushed it. I have to trust the polls on that one, even though in most states I'm giving Trump a few points that aren't in the polls right now (which I could be totally wrong about). Iowa has the most white Obama-Trump voters, I think (?), and I believe Obama-Trump voters are breaking for Biden. Which should make North Carolina super close too, but I'm just flipping a coin that it goes Trump.
I agree on NC as well, both are coin flips. Iowa as well I mean.

I've played around with this scenario and it pretty much requires Wisconsin going red no matter what....which is extremely unlikely given that Trump is actually further behind Biden there than in Michigan.

Which really surprises me. Is all the polling expecting a much larger turnout from Milwaukee and Madison? Because from my picture of people in WI is a LOT of dissatisfaction with the BLM riots as well as more like a majority against Evers and his attempts to have stricter covid lockdowns. Michigan however seems pretty safe to be back to a solid blue rather than even a swing.

Trump only took Michigan by .2% and it was the first time Michigan went red since Reagan. Wisconsin meanwhile Trump took by .7% and while they also are historically blue, it’s been very close every year aside from Obama’s first term

I've played around with this scenario and it pretty much requires Wisconsin going red no matter what....which is extremely unlikely given that Trump is actually further behind Biden there than in Michigan.
Which really surprises me. Is all the polling expecting a much larger turnout from Milwaukee and Madison? Because from my picture of people in WI is a LOT of dissatisfaction with the BLM riots as well as more like a majority against Evers and his attempts to have stricter covid lockdowns. Michigan however seems pretty safe to be back to a solid blue rather than even a swing.

Trump only took Michigan by .2% and it was the first time Michigan went red since Reagan. Wisconsin meanwhile Trump took by .7% and while they also are historically blue, it’s been very close every year aside from Obama’s first term

I felt really good about Michigan after the Primary.

Trump won it by 10k votes but the 2020 Dem Primary had record turnout and Biden won every single county in a blowout where as Bernie beat Clinton there in 2016.

I felt alright about Biden in WI since he beat Bernie's vote total in 2016 but it was an April primary so turnout was actually slightly lower than 2016 due to COVID.

I think the rust belt really despised Clinton more than any other geographic area Dems rely on

Completed. Gimme my top 5 placing bebe!

house gets to pick president - picks biden
senate picks vp - picks trump
one week into presidency, biden dies
trump president
trump runs again in 2024, wins
3 time president trump
27 right wing justices to SC
1603996843651.png

The max you can be president is 10 years.

Trump cannot run a 2nd time IF he serves more than 2 years of another president´s term.

LBJ could of served 9 years roughly. He served 4, and 1 year and 2 months of JFK´s first term, and if he did not decline to run a 2nd time and if he did and was elected he would of served for a total of 9 years and 2 months.

I'm also not ruling out a map like the below. Though not something I would consider an "official" prediction, I think it's not a low probability outcome at all.

I think 2016 had a lot of things going in Trump's favor:
1) Hillary
2) Comey
3) polling indicating he was going to lose which resulted in more democrats staying home as compared to republicans.
4) not having a pandemic where the President's response has become increasingly unhinged and pathetic.
5) Berniebros I think were more apathetic and likely to not vote last time as compared to this time.
edit 6: Trump had a novelty factor to him then as sort of a 3rd party type candidate. Now he's just another swamp creature.

High turnout I think favors Biden and IMO is gonna be super high turnout.

yldgn.png

Thread needs more maps. It's easy and only takes a minute.
I would move PA to red on mine after Biden's gun ban tweet today, so put mine above at 299 Trump.

https://www.270towin.com/

So much talk, so little maps........

EC:
Biden 270
Trump 268

PV:
Biden +4 million
r9nE8.png

Not much would surprise me. Wouldn't even be shocked to see Trump reach 315.

Poor fella. Never been able to own and shoot a gun? Im very surprised how many people that live in other countries care about the US election.

6k4wv.png

AZ and GA I'm not sure of for Biden.

Back