Elections Post Your Electoral Map! (and do quipling's quiz in the stickies)

Surprise Mother Fuckers!!

6w8brgr.jpg

Beat me to it lol.

{<huh}

There's no deception, that's how going green works. That's how technology and improving society works in general.

How it it works is a superior product surpasses the old one in the free market, Apple didn't need the gov to smash nokia the way the green scam needs gov mandates and ban ex.

If you make renewables efficient enough fossil fuels (including fracking) become obsolete.

Like how cars and tractors replaced horses
So in the end, the oil industry is gone. At least we don't use a scary word like "ban" though.

How it it works is a superior product surpasses the old one in the free market, Apple didn't need the gov to smash nokia the way the green scam needs gov mandates and ban ex.

The government currently spends more money on the fossil fuel industry than it does on renewables.

Lol at "Green scam". China is currently killing us in the green energy market due to idiocy like this.

The government currently spends more money on the fossil fuel industry than it does on renewables.

Lol at "Green scam". China is currently killing us in the green energy market due to idiocy like this.

Ok what green tech can currently relapse fossil fuels ? which one actually works 24/7 and can handle the loads ?

Idiocy is pushing tech that cant even replace the old one.

No, just pointing out that it's heavily subsidized based on the Apple comment.

For obvious reasons like energy independence.

This is my primary forum but I go to a few other ones....this one political one, that is incredibly far right.
Eg: Obama is a Muslim plant
Michelle Obama is really a man.
Dems are communists etc.

So many are convinced that not only does Trump win but he wins in a landslide.

And is it possible that Pennsylvania, Florida , Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan all go Trump?

Yea...but I just dont see that happening

If you haven't gotten in on the Official WR prediction contest, do it here: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/war-room-election-prediction-thread-wow-official.4143451/

This is from www.270towin.com. As in previous elections, you can click state-by-state, and to save time you can adjust old results maps. Then click "share map" and copy/paste the image url here. Having whiffed completely last time around, I'm getting redemption and calling all 50:

Av4y2.png

Kind of a scary map. First off, flip PA and it goes to Trump (not scary to me... as I like Biden hardly more than Trump, besides which I'm Canadian... but scary to some).

The scary part I'm really talking about is all the combos there that end in a 269-269 tie:

Flip NV and MN.
Flip NV and WI.
Flip IA and MN.
Flip IA and WI.
Flip MI.

Right now, the state polls don't seem to indicate those scenarios playing out... but if the map really come out as close as you have it set up, the state polls are off and it's closer than it seems, in which case those are all pretty possible.

Kind of a scary map. First off, flip PA and it goes to Trump (not scary to me... as I like Biden hardly more than Trump, besides which I'm Canadian... but scary to some).

The scary part I'm really talking about is all the combos there that end in a 269-269 tie:

Flip NV and MN.
Flip NV and WI.
Flip IA and MN.
Flip IA and WI.
Flip MI.

Right now, the state polls don't seem to indicate those scenarios playing out... but if the map really come out as close as you have it set up, the state polls are off and it's closer than it seems, in which case those are all pretty possible.
What happens in a tie?

Back