Elections Post Your Electoral Map! (and do quipling's quiz in the stickies)

300 - 238 Biden on my forecast.

gIFQty0.png

Thread needs more maps. It's easy and only takes a minute.
I would move PA to red on mine after Biden's gun ban tweet today, so put mine above at 299 Trump.

https://www.270towin.com/
Me too. After the fracking and other talk mixed with guns and riots think Pennsylvania is going to go to Trump. Edit my map mods!! Edit it!!!

If PA goes Trump my prediction is for naught

I have it at 259 a piece with PA a toss up, which i awarded to Biden by the thinnest of margins. I have assumed there is a hidden 3% Trump vote which the polls are missing.

There is also an assumption that they will actually count the postal ballots. If not, its a Trump landslide.

house gets to pick president - picks biden
senate picks vp - picks trump
one week into presidency, biden dies
trump president
trump runs again in 2024, wins
3 time president trump
27 right wing justices to SC
1603996843651.png
If house gets to pick POTUS, then not all members of the house vote. Rather each state gets a vote in the house. So, it would be a Trump win.

Biden 309
Trump 229

I think if either gets over 300, they will declare a mandate.

Here's mine. I really do think it boils down to Michigan.

I probably should have made Arizona brown. Interesting that even though my map favors Trump I really do think Biden will win.
38KQZ.png

However, Florida could easily go the other way though but I ain’t so sure.

I think Trump will win but I thought it would be closer ... And that's right I have Cali as likely as I think their local government is pushing people to the red. Still a easy win for Biden but it will be closer than it was with Hillary in Cali

VpZ2b

Back