Elections Post Your Electoral Map! (and do quipling's quiz in the stickies)

3rd_party_270_30px.png
QDFVg9Hh.jpg

Iowa is a tough one, pretty swingy. Like, Obama won by almost 6% and Trump kind of crushed it. I have to trust the polls on that one, even though in most states I'm giving Trump a few points that aren't in the polls right now (which I could be totally wrong about). Iowa has the most white Obama-Trump voters, I think (?), and I believe Obama-Trump voters are breaking for Biden. Which should make North Carolina super close too, but I'm just flipping a coin that it goes Trump.
NC could easily be Trump but I'm looking at PA as the most interesting here...that really could go either way...

house gets to pick president - picks biden
senate picks vp - picks trump
one week into presidency, biden dies
trump president
trump runs again in 2024, wins
3 time president trump
27 right wing justices to SC
1603996843651.png

Very unlikely the House picks Biden.

NC could easily be Trump but I'm looking at PA as the most interesting here...that really could go either way...
I recently visited my brother who's family moved down to the suburbs outside of Charlotte from NY and I saw an equal amount of Trump and Biden signs on people's lawns. That doesn't tell you much but I wouldn't be surprised if Biden picks up that state

I think some people are forgetting how close 2016 was. Look at how many votes Trump won by in Michigan, PA, and Wisconsin. And this was Hilary we are talking about. He’s not going to sweep these states again. Even AZ is rumored to flip.

I think some people are forgetting how close 2016 was. Look at how many votes Trump won by in Michigan, PA, and Wisconsin. And this was Hilary we are talking about. He’s not going to sweep these states again. Even AZ is rumored to flip.
PA seems very close, less than a margin of error. I wouldn't put that one in the bag just yet. MI and WI, yes. They're in the bag or polling is completely broken, like much worse than 2016, and I see no reason to think that's true. But not PA. The funny thing is that it's probably going to look like a Trump solid win tomorrow night. If it's close, that means Biden is actually destroying it. It's perfectly set up for drama lol.

PA seems very close, less than a margin of error. I wouldn't put that one in the bag just yet. MI and WI, yes. They're in the bag or polling is completely broken, like much worse than 2016, and I see no reason to think that's true. But not PA. The funny thing is that it's probably going to look like a Trump solid win tomorrow night. If it's close, that means Biden is actually destroying it. It's perfectly set up for drama lol.
Indeed. And as I’ve mentioned here before, the election is coming down to a couple states. And this why people(Republicans) don’t want a popular because only a couple states determine the election! That’s exactly what is happening now. It will come down to PA, which DT won by 44k votes last time around.

Back