Post your best examples of Dana White being a reasonable person

@3:50. My lame ass don't know how to mark

Far out... I never saw this one... I am a massive BJ Penn fan and watching him realise what he did to his legacy is a punch to the guts. Still, massive respect to BJ ... it must be near impossible for a fighter to know when they are truly done. Why wouldn't he keep re-investing in himself on the off-chance he really could make another run.... ?

It's always fun to poke at Dana, but moments like this ... he looks extremely reasonable and he really did seem to show some compassion. He could have kept his mouth shut when BJ broke down.

np1e28.jpg

also, i got you bro -

I normally click the "open in youtube" button, go to the right time, click "SHARE" and tick the "start at" button.

upload_2019-1-16_8-41-0.png

Last edited:
Far out... I never saw this one... I am a massive BJ Penn fan and watching him realise what he did to his legacy is a punch to the guts. Still, massive respect to BJ ... it must be near impossible for a fighter to know when they are truly done. Why wouldn't he keep re-investing in himself on the off-chance he really could make another run.... ?

It's always fun to poke at Dana, but moments like this ... he looks extremely reasonable and he really did seem to show some compassion. He could have kept his mouth shut when BJ broke down.

np1e28.jpg

also, i got you bro -

I normally click the "open in youtube" button, go to the right time, click "SHARE" and tick the "start at" button.

View attachment 505461

Thank you G for your insight and YouTube advice :D

You have to consider the job description.

Every four years in the US we as a country elect a sociopath to lead us.

If you cant drop bombs on civilians, we dont want you. You have to be able to do this. That disqualifies me.

A company like the UFC is not going to work and thus cease to exist without a narcissistic relatively unsympathetic person at the head.

It's what you need.
Not only that, but we pick the worst of a batch, twice, once for each party, and then pick the worst of the two in the general. When people say Trump is a narcissist, I respond, he has to be. In order for you to think you have the answers to the nation's problems you have to be a narcissist on some level.

Always was, always is and always will be a scumbag.
And the Chuck thing: if he had been such a good friend of Chuck, Chuck's last four fights would never have taken place. But the money was the better "friend".
That shows his character very well.

Back