Post your best examples of Dana White being a reasonable person

"Jon Jones didn’t do anything wrong"

so no one find anything. expected

This thread is going to have some wonderful replies..

<6>

Hang on whilst I Google that..........
giphy.gif

Good for you for doing your thing but honestly, fuck him
I cannot wait for the day he has nothing to do with MMA

Good for you for doing your thing but honestly, fuck him
I cannot wait for the day he has nothing to do with MMA
I am also interested to see exactly what changes when he leaves the UFC so we get a clearer idea of his impact
I really get the impression WME are pushing him to make riskier promotional choices, such as moving events 6 days notice and 1 day before Xmas.

He lent Ken shamrock $175k and never came for it!
nice gem, never read this one:
https://mmajunkie.com/2013/09/ufc-b...mrock-owes-me-175000-and-im-coming-for-it-ken
“The guy owes me $175,000 because him and his scumbag lawyer put together some phony lawsuit that he lost, and he owes me $175,000 in attorney’s fees. And he’s out there talking about what he doesn’t have and what guys aren’t getting and all this s–t. He’s trying to make himself relevant again, and if anybody can’t see that, you’re just f—ing stupid.”

nice gem, never read this one:
https://mmajunkie.com/2013/09/ufc-b...mrock-owes-me-175000-and-im-coming-for-it-ken
“The guy owes me $175,000 because him and his scumbag lawyer put together some phony lawsuit that he lost, and he owes me $175,000 in attorney’s fees. And he’s out there talking about what he doesn’t have and what guys aren’t getting and all this s–t. He’s trying to make himself relevant again, and if anybody can’t see that, you’re just f—ing stupid.”

Watch the video on youtube.

The goof looks into the camera telling Ken he's coming for 'The fucking money'!!

The problem is it's so hard to tell whether he's telling the truth or not. He lies about shit everyday it makes it impossible to tell what can be considered reasonable and what's just another lie.

I was watching the country boy can survive, the Matt Hughes documentary (its a must watch if you haven't seen it) , but yeah seems Dana has been helping him a lot and Matt's wife was saying that he is calling literally everyday and will do anything he can to help etc etc.

He's a narcissist with zero empathy for anyone but himself.

So no, I can't find any clips.

When he said he was gonna beat off those guys from TUF, then he took it back.

You have to consider the job description.

Every four years in the US we as a country elect a sociopath to lead us.

If you cant drop bombs on civilians, we dont want you. You have to be able to do this. That disqualifies me.

A company like the UFC is not going to work and thus cease to exist without a narcissistic relatively unsympathetic person at the head.

It's what you need.

Only something as great as Diaz-Daley is able to bring out Dana's true feelings, if only for a few minutes.

Watching the Chuck clip feels like watching your uncle get beaten up.

Back