Post your best examples of Dana White being a reasonable person

Dana works almost entirely within his own self-interest.

There are plenty of cases where his personal self-interest can align with decency and common sense.

Well, Joe Rogan said that Whitey Bulgers people beat the sh*t out of Dana (gave him hearing loss even) for not paying extortion in Boston, so Dana hauled ass away from Boston to Vegas. Sounds reasonable to me.

You could find clips of Hitler being nice..
Hitler/Nazi Germany was more respectful towards Jesse Owens than FDR/America.

"Hitler didn't snub me—it was [Roosevelt] who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram". - Owens

giphy.gif

PalatableAppropriateIzuthrush-max-1mb.gif

on second thought, maybe letting nate diaz stockton slap you isnt so reasonable

Dana responding to journalists saying that the UFC shouldn't have signed Greg Hardy:

"What do you want him to do? Never work or do anything ever again? Life doesn't work that way."

I thought that was very reasonable by Dana. This trend of continually punishing people for past mistakes and wanting them to be black-balled from society and not be able to make a living is beyond stupid and destructive.

I remember he used to tweet his location and whomever showed up would get free tickets.

I was gonna put this. If I recall, there was absolutely no reason for him to respond when some guy tweeted him out of the blue and in a sort of ungrateful tone, wrote something like "if you were really all about fighters, you'd pay for this random coach's sick kid" or something equally ridiculous.

Then Dana just did it. He did it quietly, and sorta skipped over it when people asked him about it

dana is always reasonable
Have you got the video clips ??

This should count as fighter bashing. Ban the OP.

Can you please explain? I've provided footage where I believe Dana is capable of looking sympathetic and reasonable. I've also offered that my goal is learning

Dana responding to journalists saying that the UFC shouldn't have signed Greg Hardy:

"What do you want him to do? Never work or do anything ever again? Life doesn't work that way."

I thought that was very reasonable by Dana. This trend of continually punishing people for past mistakes and wanting them to be black-balled from society and not be able to make a living is beyond stupid and destructive.

Good contribution!
Thank you!

PalatableAppropriateIzuthrush-max-1mb.gif

on second thought, maybe letting nate diaz stockton slap you isnt so reasonable
Ohhhh good one!!! I remember this got the PPV at lot of attention and it was funny as fuck, plus, showed Dana was at least a human being capable of humour!

I was gonna put this. If I recall, there was absolutely no reason for him to respond when some guy tweeted him out of the blue and in a sort of ungrateful tone, wrote something like "if you were really all about fighters, you'd pay for this random coach's sick kid" or something equally ridiculous.

Then Dana just did it. He did it quietly, and sorta skipped over it when people asked him about it
That's another great example; I remember reading about that but it totally slipped my mind... It felt like Dana was doing good things with his money for a while there.

I remember he used to tweet his location and whomever showed up would get free tickets.

Ahhh the old days... This was the kind of stuff that ORIGINALLY got people to follow Dana. observing his tactics, he was always pretty good at dealing with dudes from 16-55

Well, Joe Rogan said that Whitey Bulgers people beat the sh*t out of Dana (gave him hearing loss even) for not paying extortion in Boston, so Dana hauled ass away from Boston to Vegas. Sounds reasonable to me.
I like that interpretation of reasonable!

Dana works almost entirely within his own self-interest.

There are plenty of cases where his personal self-interest can align with decency and common sense.
A great way to summarise his behaviour!! He amplifies those times it does align as a future smoke screen to give people pause when they later question "is he lying/why would he lie"

Really doesn't matter ,- sure has his moments but at days end he's a walking hypocrite . A filthy rich one albeit but one nonetheless .

When he said he was gonna beat off those guys from TUF, then he took it back.
Was this the one where he threatened to kick everyone out for house fights but took it back ?
He did pull the trigger on a few seasons, I remember one where he was doing at least 2-3x evictions (the "fight" where that top contender got dropped on concrete??)

That one time he bought a hundred boxes of girl scout cookies and gave them to them to Mckenzie Dern.

Back