Positive Muslim Stories...

Chechens and Dagestanians were always kind to me, when i was young i had little to eat sometimes and they would always invite me in and feed me, good food too.

Tatar girl gave me BJ.

Fucked an Albanian girl.

Bosnian guy was cutting my hair for free.

I also had a very close friend who was Kurd from Turkey. He helped with a lot of stuff like a true friend.

2 years ago Turkish guy helped me find a job.

Afghans were also always kind to me, except one.
Story incoming: When i was 12 i had an Afghan friend who was about 14, his brother Ajimal (?) was 18+, and he would always walk up to me and ask why my father killed his father, and i would always answer it was not my father but my grandfather, after that he would slap me... THE END.

Last edited:
I dated a Muslim girl for 4 years. Great family, very sweet people. They ran a daycare. Her cousin was one of the Muslim American soldiers who gave his life in Iraq. I spent his birthday with her, so I've seen first hand the sacrifice her family made for this country.

Last edited:
I dated a Muslim girl for 4 years. Great family, very sweet people. They ran a daycare. Her cousin was one of the Muslim American soldiers who gave his life in Iraq. I spent his birthday with her, so I've seen first hand the sacrifice her family made for this country.

All I reads was, "blah blah blah, I love Muslims, blah blah blah, I hate America, Blah blah blah I like Hummus."

GTFO, you Jihad loving scum.

All I reads was, "blah blah blah, I love Muslims, blah blah blah, I hate America, Blah blah blah I like Hummus."

GTFO, you Jihad loving scum.

I always notice that people on here that are extremely prejudice have almost no experience with the people that they are prejudiced against.

"Thank god I don't know any of them, cuz I'd have to keep my eye on them" is actually dumb enough that I wonder if some of these people actually have intellectual delays.

We used to live next to a Turkish family growing up. The father used to work in the same company as my dad, and I was in the same class as their oldest son. I walked to school with him every day for 10 years. Normal people, they still invite my parents every year to the end of Ramadan, and my parents are atheist.
My Mate is an accountant now and their youngest daughter works for the German embassy in turkey, and is married to a German Christian.

I grew up with a lot of Muslims but like @Horse Style said they're normal people so I don't have any stories of them pulling me out of burning buildings. My dad helped out this one Bengali family when they had some financial issues and they returned the favor a few times over later when the shoe was on the other foot. I know these siblings from Singapore and a Nigerian guy that are some of the nicest people I know. In general the Muslim community I grew up with were a bunch of bourgeoisie South Asians and they were mostly great people. That said I never fit in completely with them, they were all more religious and traditional than I was.

Here's a specific experience that was a net positive though. One time my dad and my brothers and I went to this gathering were one of the descendants of the Prophet was supposed to be after one of my dad's friends invited him there. It was a Salafi meeting in a warehouse district relatively late at night so off the bat it seemed weird. There were booklets on how dancing and singing are evil and eventually the men got together to chant for over an hour and in the middle of it they were sobbing. Really weird but I mention this as a net positive because they had a snack table that had one of my favorites; glazed doughnut holes. When I had to leave one of the men saw I was enjoying them a lot and insisted I take the whole box home so in the end it was all worth it. We came back next week, probably because my dad felt obligated to because of his friend's invitation, and I got another free box of doughnut holes. Never went back because we all agreed they're crazy.

here were booklets on how dancing and singing are evil and eventually the men got together to chant for over an hour and in the middle of it they were sobbing.

They did it in Bremen too when I was at their mosque... it really freaked me and my brother out when they later asked us if we wanted to join them for the weekend. We said we'd think about it, and on the ride home on the bus, we agreed to never visit that mosque again. It was later shut down by the German police, and it turns out they had radicalised a few people.

We stuck to our regular mosque afterwards, and they warned us about the crazy Wahabist and Salafists.

My positive muslim story is that in the 80's my home town had zero muslims and a very low crime rate, it is now 20% muslim(90% mid eastern) and has had many slave trade and terrorist groups busted. In other words it's a fucking shithole.

I'm positive Islam is the driving factor for most of these changes.

Oh, there's also a 90% unemployment rate now, where as when it was a white/mexican area that was under 2%

People do positive things everyday, isn't it the norm?

Muhammad Ali is a very positive muslim story in general.

Also my neighbors from Morocco are muslim. During Ramadan the husband of the family accidentally bought pork at the grocery story instead of beef for the nightly feast. He didn't want it to go to waste however, so he walked over and gave it to us. That was cool.

I work with a lot of Muslims, mostly Paki's and they are all pretty good guys.

In fact, one of my best friends at work is Muslim. But most of the Muslim people I know and work with aren't first generational. Even though they are Muslims in faith, they are very Americanized.

One time, I was shooting at some insurgents in Iraq. From across the street, Iraqi Army soldiers were shooting in the same direction as me. Wait, this wasn't one time. It happened a lot. It also happened a lot in Afghanistan. They may have been crappier soldiers than what I was used to, but they were willing to put it all on the line to take back their country from assholes who insisted that Sharia Law and extremism was the future.

My positive muslim story is that in the 80's my home town had zero muslims and a very low crime rate, it is now 20% muslim(90% mid eastern) and has had many slave trade and terrorist groups busted. In other words it's a fucking shithole.

I'm positive Islam is the driving factor for most of these changes.

Oh, there's also a 90% unemployment rate now, where as when it was a white/mexican area that was under 2%

Tell us the name of the town.

Went from 2% unemployment to 90%, and went from all white and Mexican to 90% middle eastern? Full of slave trade and terrorism too?

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I've brought it up in other threads, my next door neighbour is muslim, born in Canada of afghan/pakistani parents. We live in a very small town, but ironically both of us are from the same part of Toronto originally. He is the most helpful person I have ever met in my life. By a wide margin. I've said before and I will say it again, I have no problem with muslims, it is their belief system that I have an issue with. As a result there are many muslims that I dislike, strongly. Just like their are many Christians that I dislike (not @ripskater though, I love that guy) and many jews, and many atheists. There are people from most backgrounds that I will gladly have a pint with, and many more that I wont.

i can take you up on this and 100% i'd win.

the fact that people actually believe what you are arguing against means that there is no hope for rationality. They are plugged into the MSM story line and anyone saying otherwise is liberal trying to destroy America. You can't fix people like this, they think they know the world and they've never even left their own block.

Back