Positive Muslim Stories...

2qmhz01.jpg
Isis is not a fucking measuring stick

Meh, the thread could be titled "positive ____ stories." Who cares. Islam is one of the worst belief systems there is. I hung out with two so called Muslims on Wednesday, and as individuals they're a-ok. Had a few beers and we chewed the fat, and things were as they should be.... we interacted like normal human beings.

Yet they still have antiquated beliefs about women's roles in society and social structures. One on one there are no problems, and they're more decent human beings than most, but like fuck do I want their ideologies dictating my lifestyle. Or anything else for that matter.

Well let me tell you this, if they were drinking beers they had a MUCH more liberal view of the religion than most Muslims.

Most of the stories in this thread are that of Muslims acting like civilised human beings.

Praising people for basic human behaviour. Is this not like reverse racism? And holding some people to lower standards than straight white Christian men?

Meh, the thread could be titled "positive ____ stories." Who cares. Islam is one of the worst belief systems there is. I hung out with two so called Muslims on Wednesday, and as individuals they're a-ok. Had a few beers and we chewed the fat, and things were as they should be.... we interacted like normal human beings.

Yet they still have antiquated beliefs about women's roles in society and social structures. One on one there are no problems, and they're more decent human beings than most, but like fuck do I want their ideologies dictating my lifestyle. Or anything else for that matter.

Osama Bin Laden lived in England for a time and was apparently an Arsenal fan. I'm sure, me and him would have been able to chat away and watch a soccer game together.

That doesn't make him a good person.

Most of the stories in this thread are that of Muslims acting like civilised human beings.

Praising people for basic human behaviour. Is this not like reverse racism? And holding some people to lower standards than straight white Christian men?
It's like congratulating a pedophile for fucking fewer kids this month.

The freezer one is about it for positive stories. Here is one: the guy who hugged hat suicide bomber so it would only kill him and the bomber. That guy deserves a monument

Fair point.

Well let me tell you this, if they were drinking beers they had a MUCH more liberal view of the religion than most Muslims.
I'm not sure that's true, as most Muslims I've met have fit into that category. That's why I label them "so called Muslims". They're westernized, enjoying liberties, yet still clinging to chauvinistic beliefs.

Just figured if we're going to point out every lone nut, or every organized cell of nuts, let's then also look at the ones who are making the effort to respect or even protect their neighbors, too.[/QUOTE] The problem with this is we don't do nor have to do this for any other group.

Osama Bin Laden lived in England for a time and was apparently an Arsenal fan. I'm sure, me and him would have been able to chat away and watch a soccer game together.

That doesn't make him a good person.
Can't disagree. Fundamental differences can be present at the same time as comradery. Hell, there are stories of opposing WW2 soldiers sharing a joke and a drink right before trying to kill each other.

I'm not sure that's true, as most Muslims I've met have fit into that category. That's why I label them "so called Muslims". They're westernized, enjoying liberties, yet still clinging to chauvinistic beliefs.

I'm just giving you this assurance based off the Muslims I know.

Alcohol and pork are forbidden.

Though I'm glad they have westernized. If we can get most of them out of the dark ages we have a chance

Though I'm glad they have westernized. If we can get most of them out of the dark ages we have a chance

I have no fantasies of Islam, and am well aware of its "baseness", so to speak. I'm actually very outspoken against the ideology, but, wherever possible I prefer to foster positive relationships rather then stir the pot.

Baby steps.

I have no fantasies of Islam, and am well aware of its "baseness", so to speak. I'm actually very outspoken against the ideology, but, wherever possible I prefer to foster positive relationships rather then stir the pot.

Baby steps.

Personally I think the solution will come in time. Just depends on how much time our civilization has left.

Perhaps there will be cures for islam/religious fundamentalism in neuroscience or genetics.

Personally I think the solution will come in time. Just depends on how much time our civilization has left.

Perhaps there will be cures for islam/religious fundamentalism in neuroscience or genetics.
I think it's a way different story in North America then in Europe. There are no real enclaves, and assimilation is more of a necessity here. So, yeah, time is on our side in North America.

Religious fundamentalists need cognitive recalibration if nothing else works. As in, hit them really, really hard in the frigging head. Lol.

But now we're getting way off topic.

So that Iranian I thought was hot became a POS SJW Islam apologist. Just checked on her FB page and she posted some bullshit video saying the Nice Islamic terrorist wasn't motivated by Islam.

Disgusting whore.
Giving her anal equals freedom.

I think it's a way different story in North America then in Europe. There are no real enclaves, and assimilation is more of a necessity here. So, yeah, time is on our side in North America.

Religious fundamentalists need cognitive recalibration if nothing else works. As in, hit them really, really hard in the frigging head. Lol.

But now we're getting way off topic.

One last off topic thought... North America better learn from the mistakes of our European comrades.

Muslims enslaved over half a million Europeans since the 13th century from their raids on continental Europe.

#MuslimSuccess

Didn't take long for the buzz kills, and the crowd obsessed with reverse racism to arrive.

Anyone else get the feel that it's just veiled racism whenever they cry out for the plight of the white man?

Last edited:
Muslims killing ISIS scum is always a positive.

I've met a lot of Muslims, almost all stupid and closed minded.

There's an Iraqi guy who I worked with for a while and he was great, really nice guy. I thought I'd found the one personable, intelligent Muslim... Then we got into politics and he mentioned he left Iraq because half his family was killed by Muslim scum. Turns out he is Christian.

So let's just be honest and realise that it's got nothing to do with their race, their country of origin, or anything else the left likes to label "islamophobes".

Muslims are awful. Find me a good one, and I'll find you 50 bad ones. They've been brainwashed and most can't be rehabilitated.

Back