Positive Muslim Stories...

Hmmmmn Persians.........
images

images

images

I know a beautiful pale white Muslim girl (Russian) who is in Malaysia right now marrying a Malaysian. So if a Malaysian can get a full white woman to marry him, a Filipino should be able to get a half-white woman like a Persian to marry him. Keep the dream alive, ShinkanPo.

I knew a moslem girl a year younger than me, and she was not fundamental at all. She wore tank tops, no hijab, and her breasts were just bursting out of them. She used to wear these tearaway windpants to school. I use to fantasize just walking up to her and ripping them off, just to see. She is like the real life version of Princess Jasmine.

Go get it, player. I've matched with plenty of muslim girls on tinder. Lots of sloots out there for the taking.

My sister is a nurse practitioner who works for a Muslim Lebanese physician. He treats my sister extremely well. He is constantly throwing her bonuses. Really, a great guy.

So that Iranian I thought was hot became a POS SJW Islam apologist. Just checked on her FB page and she posted some bullshit video saying the Nice Islamic terrorist wasn't motivated by Islam.

Disgusting whore.

Good for you my Filipino muslim co workers are mostly pieces of supremacist separatist rebels.

Well, I've bit my tongue, but this thread doesn't discount the inherent problem with Islam and most certainly my coworker who I consider a threat on many levels.

But he is good at his job.

I know a beautiful pale white Muslim girl (Russian) who is in Malaysia right now marrying a Malaysian. So if a Malaysian can get a full white woman to marry him, a Filipino should be able to get a half-white woman like a Persian to marry him. Keep the dream alive, ShinkanPo.

Looks like I will be visiting Malaysia again.

When I went there last year it was my first time in a different country its also the first time I saw tons of fair smooth skinned Chinese "North East Asian girls wearing mini skirts!! (I cant tell difference between Korean,Japanese,Chinese).

Never before my small dick has been that excited and stressed.
I just love how some Chinese women can have a very smooth Skin...

I really enjoyed my ride on the Mono rail.. ask @Banchan what some Brownies love to do in crowded metros!!

Go get it, player. I've matched with plenty of muslim girls on tinder. Lots of sloots out there for the taking.

This is back in HS. By now she is either married by arrangement, or beheaded I will say. Okay just kidding. But I am sure someone already snatched her up.

My sister is a nurse practitioner who works for a Muslim Lebanese physician. He treats my sister extremely well. He is constantly throwing her bonuses. Really, a great guy.

He wants that peach.

So that Iranian I thought was hot became a POS SJW Islam apologist. Just checked on her FB page and she posted some bullshit video saying the Nice Islamic terrorist wasn't motivated by Islam.

Disgusting whore.

This is what I don't like about most Muslims they always deflect and always cover up for their fellow Muzzies no matter what.

Back in 2002 when the USA bomb the Taleban for the 9/11 attacks the local media interviewed Filipino Muslims and they said that what the US is doing in Afghan and Moog is also terrorism..

I was like really?? You got to be kidding me those people just murdered 3000+ people in New York.

Thats the time I lost all my respect to that religious group.

They almost always put their religion above their nationality.

I had a friend in college who was Muslim.

We studied mathematics together a lot and he was a super nice guy.

One day I got on the conversation that the U.S.A. was great became the separation of church and state. His eyes because filled with hatred... I could see it. After a solid 10 seconds of staring at me like he wanted me dead, he brushed it off and everything went back to normal.

I am first going to say, I don't think you can just share positive stories as evidence that Muslims are in general "good" and want the same things we do. There is a way of dealing with nonbelievers in their books.

Growing up, my dad owned a service/gas station. This Muslim dude that drove an ice cream truck used to stop in and get gas. He'd give us free ice creams and my dad would let him go in a back room, lay a rug down, and pray for a while

We liked having him stop in

While I don't have news stories to post, I consider some among my best friends. They are my neighbors, co-workers and members of the community just like you and me. I can separate the man from the religion - for as much as I may find the latter distasteful, the majority are good people.

Of note, most of these muslims are "in name only" - they eat pork, drink and are up to the same debauchery that any other young man would be into.

My Muslim friend from college said these people aren't really Muslim.

He was an incredibly nice individual, but I don't think I'd want the people he wants as elected officials.

Meh, the thread could be titled "positive ____ stories." Who cares. Islam is one of the worst belief systems there is. I hung out with two so called Muslims on Wednesday, and as individuals they're a-ok. Had a few beers and we chewed the fat, and things were as they should be.... we interacted like normal human beings.

Yet they still have antiquated beliefs about women's roles in society and social structures. One on one there are no problems, and they're more decent human beings than most, but like fuck do I want their ideologies dictating my lifestyle. Or anything else for that matter.

Back