Popular goodlooking fitness YouTuber suicidal even after banging 3 girls a day?

He actually really wants to bang dudes, and the dissonance is driving him nuts.
Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Receding hairline, i understand why he want suicide before it's too late

Some psychedelics like psilocybin can help you work through your issues and alleviate depression. Drugs ftw
In the longer video he says this all started with an ayahuasca trip.

I love psych drugs btw but guys like this should stay away. I think this guy learned what Buddha and Jesus were talking about while tripping but wont apply it to himself.

Narcissism at it's worst.

Can't carry those muscles into old age.

Study a real career, develop real skills and live healthy in your 50s-70s versus not being able to lift your arms.

My 2 cents as a dad bod 40 year old who now thinks sex is waaaay over rated. I'd rather have lots of money in the bank, nice meals, a good walk, the ability to travel and a stable relationship.

Narcissism at it's worst.

Can't carry those muscles into old age.

Study a real career, develop real skills and live healthy in your 50s-70s versus not being able to lift your arms.

My 2 cents as a dad bod 40 year old who now thinks sex is waaaay over rated. I'd rather have lots of money in the bank, nice meals, a good walk, the ability to travel and a stable relationship.
Is that your wifes ass in your avatar?

It's schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. Super obvious if you're familiar with the symptoms. There's not a lot of disorders that create this kind of psychosis. It's more common among males, and typical age of onset is teens to 20s. The existing genetic flaw can be triggered by drug use. He's a check on all those boxes.

Ego maniac cant control the world or himself during a change of pace. Sounds like @TidWell in a few weeks still wearing that full body suit to check the mail homie?

Ego maniac cant control the world or himself during a change of pace. Sounds like @TidWell in a few weeks still wearing that full body suit to check the mail homie?
Brother why you knocking my safety measures this virus is unpredictable, I dont want to get sick or get others sick living with me, its not a joke man scary times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back