Popular goodlooking fitness YouTuber suicidal even after banging 3 girls a day?

“I fuck three girls a day”, if they don’t really like him then that’s the same as getting three prostitutes. The type of girl who comes round as number three probably is little different to one.

The fact he doesn’t have one good chick by his side is worrying.

He’s prob running low on Test because of the quarantine and his numbers are plummeting rapidly sending him into a depression. He needs new test or some fresh needles I’d imagine

He comes off as insufferable to me.

I was hoping that he would hang himself, shoot himself or something cool. Disappointing thread

Sad and emotional now that he's off cycle. Es normal

View attachment 767138

A tan would help
I don't know if this dude Connor Murphy is trolling but he has been going crazy since being Quarantined, this lockdown shit is no joke, I already had 3 panic attacks and nightmares, I cant stay indoors like this. My neighbor was screaming loud a few weeks ago and panicking as well.

The dude is good looking, makes good money off youtube and pulls tail but still aint happy, unless he is trolling because his channel is basically him trolling chicks on the street.

Dude said he isnt happy even though he is popular and fucks 3 girls a day, he probably feels empty and the time isolated is making him question a lot of things and go mad, hope he doesn't off himself or he is just trolling for views. If he really is suicidal I hope they find him quick.

Here he is trying to enlighten his parents and acting weird and emotional

What is with the shorter guys pecs? Not lean enough. Dang that height difference is crazy

Narcissism at it's worst.

Can't carry those muscles into old age.

Study a real career, develop real skills and live healthy in your 50s-70s versus not being able to lift your arms.

My 2 cents as a dad bod 40 year old who now thinks sex is waaaay over rated. I'd rather have lots of money in the bank, nice meals, a good walk, the ability to travel and a stable relationship.

This is a bit or cope man. He isnt crazy big you are just trying to justify your gut against leaner men.

Could only watch a lil bit;
A bit charismatic on pedestrian level, I guess.

Annoying and has a American Eagle/Macy’s Greeter/ Cologne sample guy Douche like quality;

That said, I’m sure dude gets quite a few dude followers, fanboys, and revenue.
Good for that dude.

Last edited:
Just because someone make alot of money and have sexual relationship doesn't mean their life is fulfilling.

Talking to a camera and getting ad revenue/sponsorship for shitloads of money isn't a fulfilling job. Many of these youtubers can earn 7 digits 8 digits, whatever, but is it really a job that contributes to society? Some might have different opinions but not really imo. Many will say Cubicle work is boring as well and not fulfilling as well, but they ARE contributing in whatever industries the company is by helping the world run. I don't even have to bring up Nurses, Doctors, Firefighters as career.

Sooner or later, these social media people; influencer or whatever, will realise this. Unless of course they are the type of person in which money is everything even until 80 years old. Nothing wrong with this thinking I might add, but most people will stop thinking this way though.

Could only watch a lil bit.
Annoying, but I’m sure dude gets quite a few dude followers and fanboys.

I think honestly like 90% of his fan base is men. He is good looking but not the type that gets women in mass following him like Jordan Barrett a model does. And he isnt a singer or talented at something. I know about him from the lifting community in general.

I ran one cycle about 10 yrs ago and during my PCT taking Clomid I had severe depression and emptiness. Those SERMS and lack of test does that to you. Most likely the case.
It could be the case but I've read that clomid can cause depression also.

Attention whore.

I’ll happily pass him the rope and watch him squirm.

Knowing fine we’ll he had no intention to use it of course.

I've known of Connor Murphy for a while now (I guess you characterize him as a fitness youtuber?), and while I haven't seen any of his recent videos, this seems like a legitimate breakdown. He was apparently located by police and taken to the hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

As for @TidWell 's confusion about how can someone be so seemingly successful, but still suffer from depression and thoughts of self harm, that is what makes mental illness so insidious. Sometimes there is on rhyme or reason, and what others may see as trivial, may be perceived as insurmountable by the person experiencing the situation.

If success was somehow a cure all for depression, we wouldn't have lost so many amazingly talented people (and those that we have never even heard of), to suicide and drug addiction.

I hope Connor get's the help he needs. Social media seems like such a double edged sword - people will tear you down just as quickly as they built you up, and people will relish in that. For people who have found their identify and derive their self worth using social media as a vehicle, it seems like something that is built on shifting sand.

Back