• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

The rooftop Koreans were not surrounded by a shitload of rioters, because they chose to be in the streets, why do you think Rooftop Koreans is a thing? Tactically they chose to be on rooftops mostly...They weren't arguing with fucking 100s of rioters in the streets like dumbasses.

EgVfxHiUEAADnjN

This guy clearly had an agenda to be there....He wasn't there out of the necessity of protecting business...He wanted to walk around with an AR-15 around rioters to feel badass, he wanted to argue with rioters.

The larping idiot put himself in this position......the Rooftop koreans weren't stupid like that.

To protect his community and stop rioting arson and looting ?

sounds like an ok agenda

Kid has just as much of a riot as the rioters to be there. Chasing someone who is trying to run away from you is wrong.
He doesn't have the right to open carry there, not to mention I never said he didn't have the right to be there in the first place. Just wondering how a parent could let their kid enter that dangerous situation in the first place.

Whether he was defending himself or not what is this kid doing out on a Tuesday night with a rifle? I assume it’s his dads rifle. His dad is going to get fucked hard.

No he won't. The kid may get charged with misdemeanor possession, but I kinda doubt it since the rifle saved his life.

The rioters are POS....and I don't feel sorry for them getting shot..They chose a stupid game and won a stupid prize...However, Im not gonna sit here and pretend the larping shooters was a fucking hero and smart....He's the same larping POS who chose a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

This wasn't an arguing scenario....The idiot larper chose to be inches away from rioters, inches away, he chose to argue with these fools.......he shouldn't be surprised that he was attacked, he put himself in the dumbest position imaginable.

And he was justified to shoot them when they did attack.

the irony is that:
1. my grammar was fine
2. you have numerous errors in the above, yet are now backpedaling to sentence structure.
3. your previous (also error-laden) post:

*facepalm*

dat "properly structured sentence" amirite?
Have a good day bro

Except its all caught on video, from several angles. The shooter is seen fleeing a small mob of angry, violent rioters - he falls, is attached with a weapon, and defends himself. One of the rioters pulls a gun himself, meaning he also was armed. All the guy needs to do is play the video in court and he walks free - "I felt I was in danger and I was being violently pursued and attacked by armed men. I fell and was in a vulnerable position, I fired the gun I legally own".

Fucking soyboy cunts got what's coming to them! Consequences, you soft cunts!

You can't claim self-defense when you go to a place to instigate violence.

He doesn't have the right to open carry there, not to mention I never said he didn't have the right to be there in the first place. Just wondering how a parent could let their kid enter that dangerous situation in the first place.

He's 17. I doubt he asked for permission. And if you saw someone you thought was too young to be open carrying, would you get a gang together and jump them, or just call the cops?

If what you say is true, charge the kid with the misdemeanor then. But it doesn't mean the protesters weren't trying to kill him and he had a right to defend himself.

I've explicitly stated that he acted in self-defense in the moment.

I'm just pointing out that taking the "legal right to be there with a firearm" is objectively wrong.

You can't claim self-defense when you go to a place to instigate violence.

Instigate ?

you stop people from rioting and looting ?

The guy clearly tried to retreat in the video but the rioters were having none of it

It's not any different, the law applies to everyone the same. Why would a cop being called have any impact on the legality of a shooting?
I am not even sure what you are going on about or what point you are even trying to argue. I cop responding to a call and it ending in a shooting is not the same as a teenager showing up to a protest armed, getting attacked, then shooting in self defense.

my fathers a convicted killer. Sister been locked up for drugs. Mother detox/rehab. My half brother— same. Had an aunt murdered. Cousins institutionalized ( prison, mental health, detox etc.).

And what exactly did the cops have to do with any of that?

Looks like he'll be signing his disability card with his left hand.
There will be a day, in the distant future, where he reflects on it. Probably where his now disability will rob him of some of lifes simple pleasures. He'll likely blame it on everything except his own dumbass self and still think what he was doing down there was important and for an actual cause.

He's 17. I doubt he asked for permission. And if you saw someone you thought was too young to be open carrying, would you get a gang together and jump them, or just call the cops?
So he just has free access to his parent's guns and can freely leave with them to wherever he wants? I really question that parenting.

Self-defense.

Yeah. Intentionally going to a mass protest with your AR on your shoulder to provoke a confrontation and then shooting unarmed people is ultimately an act of "self defense". (According to the Zimmerman Model.)

I'm sure you think police shooting an unarmed guy in the back 7 times while he's trying to get back in his car with his kids is also "self-defense".

I've explicitly stated that he acted in self-defense in the moment.

I'm just pointing out that taking the "legal right to be there with a firearm" is objectively wrong.

If that's true, the yeah charge him. If I'm against protestors being illegally armed, I'm against counter protestors being illegally armed too.

Back