• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

To protect his community and stop rioting arson and looting ?

sounds like an ok agenda

Is that why they chose to argue with the rioters inches away from them?.....Sorry if they were there to protect, they could've been on a rooftop or be somewhat distant from those violent rioters.

But no, they wanted to larp around with AR-15s arguing with fucking rioters.

Sorry but anybody could've seen a shooting happening, from miles away...It was just a dumb fucking position that they put themselves in.

Why does being hispanic make you sensitive to police brutality anymore than say being white or Asian?

Hmmmmm. Someone is making this about race. The guy was saying he is sensitive because he's Hispanic and you had to get all wet and bring up WHITE people?

You poor oppressed white person. You have it so hard. Just like the sad Republicans who are being bullied although they have the Senate and control of the Executive. It's amazing to me the victimhood people like you will go to because you have issues with the color of someone's skin.

If the guy didn't defend himself, he was also about to get shot:
eKFq6VVi.jpeg

This is one of the rioters who attempted to attack the guy. This BLM/ANTIFA loser was about to shoot him with a handgun.

i may have to rethink my stance on karma. maybe it does exist.

also, lolz @ this guy still brandishing.
lolz @ him brandishing with his wounded arm.
wtf @ this apparent PARAMEDIC trying to gun down the victim.

Did anyone say they were glad it happened? All I see is general observations that are pretty much spot on.

"Trash got taken out."

Yeah, everyone hates when the trash gets taken out.

You're another garbage human trying to be cute.

There are videos circulating of the kid talking to police before the shooting.

If a single cop had the *ding ding* notion that the kid looked a little young to be holding a gun, this would have been prevented.

Anyone else notice that the left thinks they have a monopoly on the right to assemble and protest? Their protests, no matter how violent, are always excused under the right to protest. However, in every single case, even small contigents of counter protesters are meant with loud condemnation online and in the media. Any time there are like 3 dudes with a "Blue Lives Matter" flag at a BLM rally, we see clips of them constantly, and the entire left condemns them for having the audacity to show up. In this thread, look at how every left seems to agree that these counter-protesters had no right to be there.

Is that why they chose to argue with the rioters inches away from them?.....Sorry if they were there to protect, they could've been on a rooftop or be somewhat distant from those violent rioters.

But no, they wanted to larp around with AR-15s arguing with fucking rioters.

Sorry but anybody could've seen a shooting happening, from miles away...It was just a dumb fucking position that they put themselves in.

you’re right it was a dumb position

they should of gone home and watched them destroy the city on tv

this could of all been prevented if they simply allowed blm tom riot burn and riot without any interference

simple solution

funny how you finally use the word “preventable “

the situation was completely “preventable” if they didn’t chase him as he was trying to run away and deescalate the situation

The pedo who got shot in the back could of “prevented” the situation by simply complying and not reaching into his car

You went with an AR-15 on you, to argue with Rioters inches away from you?<Dany07>

Just me typing what they did, shows how fucking stupid they were for putting themselves in that position.

BRB gonna go argue with hundreds of rioters, who have already showed to be violent...what could go wrong?<{outtahere}>

Every citizen in America has the right to protest and assemble. Its enshrined in the Constitution. If the BLM protesters have a right to be there, counter-protesters have a right to be there. As for the counter-protesters being armed? One look at the first two days of rioting should tell you why any thinking person would be armed.

It's a black guy attacking a white man and to you this is adequate because it supports the narrative you want. Was the kid just walking or did he previously shoot someone? Did he initiate an altercation by saying or physically doing something in an effort to incite a fight? All of these things become factors on if the shooting is justified, and if it isn't, what charges would even be appropriate. You fucking righties assume that everytime the police shoots someone it is justified, everytime a right winger shoots someone it is justified, and anytime a potential leftist is involved in an altercation they are a criminal. I'm not saying the left is any better, many of them think cops are wrong 100% of the time and anyone with a gun is a terrorist. I'm just saying both sides are both simple minded if this is actually your mindset.

You went with an AR-15 on you, to argue with Rioters inches away from you?<Dany07>

Just me typing what they did, shows how fucking stupid they were for putting themselves in that position.

BRB gonna go argue with hundreds of rioters, who have already showed to be violent...what could go wrong?<{outtahere}>

lolz @ having to this far to attempt to blame the victim for defending himself.

if you need this level of mental gymnastics to attempt to argue, perhaps you should find a better argument.

‘Are you talking about "shoot me n@@@a" guy?

Yea, he instigated his head shot.

right up there with, “what’re you gonna do, stab me?” When it comes to famous last words.

Last edited:
There are videos circulating of the kid talking to police before the shooting.

If a single cop had the *ding ding* notion that the kid looked a little young to be holding a gun, this would have been prevented.

Maybe not attack someone with a gun, or throw Molotov cocktails at them as well

Anyone else notice that the left thinks they have a monopoly on the right to assemble and protest? Their protests, no matter how violent, are always excused under the right to protest. However, in every single case, even small contigents of counter protesters are meant with loud condemnation online and in the media. Any time there are like 3 dudes with a "Blue Lives Matter" flag at a BLM rally, we see clips of them constantly, and the entire left condemns them for having the audacity to show up. In this thread, look at how every left seems to agree that these counter-protesters had no right to be there.
They're all hypocrites, every last one of them. Now all of a sudden I see all these cop hating assholes wanting the boys in blue to do something about this. <Lmaoo>
They want daddy real quick when they realize being loud and acting tough doesn't work in the real world.

His social distancing game is solid, but that's still a bad time to be caught without your mask on.
No kidding what a dumb move. And I'm NOT CONDONING VIOLENCE I SWEAR

But this is the kind if shit that's going to happen when people burn your cities down for months and attack innocent people over and over.

Having a gun present is never justification to be attacked.

At what point did I say anyone was justified in attacking him?

Just like getting into your car disobeying police is never on its own reason to be shot.

Of course not. Police should only use their guns as an absolute last resort.

The left and right do not care about the law or civil rights. They care about defeating the other side by any means necessary.

This is only true insofar that we're discussing partisan hacks. Many people are able to discuss matters across the aisle. I don't give a shit about "winning", but plenty of the left just want to dunk, and plenty of the right just want to "own the libz".

I don't give a shit that the kid was there with a gun. I don't care that the Kenosha man disobeyed police. On its own, that is not justification to attack or kill someone no matter what side of the equation you are on. This mindset is why we believe the only two possible solutions in this country for our problems is either military in the street/suspension of habeus corpus, or taking everyone's guns away .

We probably agree on the issues at hand.

Back