• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

Dude. Various folks have been attempting to defend businesses during these riots well before that couple made any sort of speech.

Give me a break.

This guy was not from the area. What are you not understanding? No one asked him to defend a building. You are trying your best to make him look like a saint. I can say that the rioting should stop but you can't even see how this group was in the wrong for being there in the first place.

...you didn't even click the video. there's footage of one of them standing in the middle of the street, brandishing/shooting a beretta. this footage began ~10 seconds after the timestamp.
I see a bunch of Koreans in tactical war time....Not surrounded by rioters, arguing, waiting for one of the rioters to do their move.

Compared to this

Just look at them arguing/being surrounded by rioters...they were fucking larping idiots....Sorry the Rooftop Koreans weren't stupid larpers like that....They were there to defend their business, not larp around because of politics.

Good for him. He never should have ran though. Should have stood his ground from the beginning

If that's true, the yeah charge him. If I'm against protestors being illegally armed, I'm against counter protestors being illegally armed too.

I can appreciate the consistency.

Whoever the firearm belonged to might be looking at serious jail time though. It's a felony to loan, sell, or give a firearm to a minor in Wisconsin. It's an added felony if the minor kills himself or someone else with said firearm.

He doesn't have the right to open carry there, not to mention I never said he didn't have the right to be there in the first place. Just wondering how a parent could let their kid enter that dangerous situation in the first place.

He's 17. What makes you think he's even living at home? Yes, he's a minor. He isn't however, a child.

I see a bunch of Koreans in tactical war time....Not surrounded by rioters, arguing, waiting for one of the rioters to do their move.

Compared to this

Just look at them arguing/being surrounded by rioters...they were fucking larping idiots....Sorry the Rooftop Koreans weren't stupid larpers like that....They were there to defend their business, not larp around because of politics.

@bobgeese Instigate

He's 17. What makes you think he's even living at home? Yes, he's a minor. He isn't however, a child.
Lol you had some shit parents is my guess. You keep acting like its shocking to ask where his parents were. How did he even get the gun? Do you even care? Smh nonsense

Most 17 year olds live at home. And if he doesn't live at home, then where did he get the gun since he cannot purchase it himself?

I have been in plenty of arguments and have never been attacked. And if I were attacked and knocked to the ground in a situation like that, I'd shoot too.
You went with an AR-15 on you, to argue with Rioters inches away from you?<Dany07>

Just me typing what they did, shows how fucking stupid they were for putting themselves in that position.

BRB gonna go argue with hundreds of rioters, who have already showed to be violent...what could go wrong?<{outtahere}>

Was the shooter not part of a group defending businesses or the neighborhood? Or do you think he was walking around for the sole purpose of provoking people?

He was not. He was not asked to defend those businesses.

The 30 second video is cut and dry? With no other knowledge? You think this is how the court trial will go? Lol

You try to jump a guy with a gun in his hand and is really trying to retreat and get away , you get shot

Doesn’t matter what happened prior , he’s clearly
In retreat

it would
Be a sham if he was
Even charged

200826132940-01-kenosha-protesters-armed-civilians-clash-super-169.jpg

I've explicitly stated that he acted in self-defense in the moment.

I'm just pointing out that taking the "legal right to be there with a firearm" is objectively wrong.

Having a gun present is never justification to be attacked. Just like getting into your car disobeying police is never on its own reason to be shot. The left and right do not care about the law or civil rights. They care about defeating the other side by any means necessary. I don't give a shit that the kid was there with a gun. I don't care that the Kenosha man disobeyed police. On its own, that is not justification to attack or kill someone no matter what side of the equation you are on. This mindset is why we believe the only two possible solutions in this country for our problems is either military in the street/suspension of habeus corpus, or taking everyone's guns away .

Back