• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

moron, the ROOFTOP KOREANS were ALSO in the streets.

edit:

<Dany07>

Do you not see the difference between those Koreans in tactical/Squad mode, shooting/aiming......Than a fucking Larping POS walking/arguing around with rioters literally inches away...Do you not see the tactical difference there?

The Rooftop Koreans would have never, gotten inches away from fucking rioters to argue....Never.

Rooftop Koreans were just there to protect their shit, rooftops/Defensive positions.....This is much different than a larping POS walking around the streets arguing.

The rooftop Koreans were not surrounded by a shitload of rioters, because they chose to be in the streets, why do you think Rooftop Koreans is a thing? Tactically they chose to be on rooftops mostly...They weren't arguing with fucking 100s of rioters in the streets like dumbasses.

EgVfxHiUEAADnjN

This guy clearly had an agenda to be there....He wasn't there out of the necessity of protecting business...He wanted to walk around with an AR-15 around rioters to feel badass, he wanted to argue with rioters.

The larping idiot put himself in this position......the Rooftop koreans weren't stupid like that.

And? Why were the rioters there? Why can't they argue without hitting people with skateboards?

There is no world were you can give some a pass to to burn down a city, and criticize someone for arguing with that person.

You didnt even write a properly structured sentence. I love when people can barely spell, you ask for clarification, and they say you can't read lol. Please stop replying to me. You think I'm racist, I think you're a sheep, let's just agree to disagree

the irony is that:
1. my grammar was fine
2. you have numerous errors in the above, yet are now backpedaling to sentence structure.
3. your previous (also error-laden) post:

Re read this lol. It makes no sense

*facepalm*

dat "properly structured sentence," amirite?

Last edited:
Also, if the victims were white literally nothing is going to come of this other than politicians saying we need to ban guns again. no chance in hell the protestors give a shit if the victims were white

If the guy didn't defend himself, he was also about to get shot:
eKFq6VVi.jpeg

This is one of the rioters who attempted to attack the guy. This BLM/ANTIFA loser was about to shoot him with a handgun.

BUt WhY DId ThE KId HaVE A gUn!?!?!

No different than the cop shooting that guy in Kenosha. He should not have gotten back into his car but that doesn't mean he should be shot. If the kid got attacked, it might be legit self defense. We don't know, just like we don't know exactly what happened to the guy in Kenosha. But doing something stupid is never legal justification to be attacked or killed
It is a lot different than what happened between the cop and the guy in Kenosha. Cop was called there, this kid wasn't. Not sure why you would conflate the two when they are completely different scenarios. I understand there riots are happening because of the Kenosha incident but that doesn't mean this situation has parallels to the situation that sparked this riot.

Because we, Puerto Rican’s, run neck and neck with black people in every single social ill, including police profiling. We also overlap in terms of having African heritage, some of us more, some of us less. And these are not my opinions. They’re facts.

And anecdotally... my fathers a convicted killer. Sister been locked up for drugs. Mother detox/rehab. My half brother— same. Had an aunt murdered. Cousins institutionalized ( prison, mental health, detox etc.). And that’s just the cliff notes version.

Again, I’m not black but I can understand. But I’m also a 40 year old dude who’s delt with cops in these types of situations as hasn’t caught a bullet or done hard time.
Your family sucks

If the guy didn't defend himself, he was also about to get shot:
eKFq6VVi.jpeg

This is one of the rioters who attempted to attack the guy. This BLM/ANTIFA loser was about to shoot him with a handgun.

Looks like he'll be signing his disability card with his left hand.

And? Why were the rioters there? Why can't they argue without hitting people with skateboards?
The rioters are POS....and I don't feel sorry for them getting shot..They chose a stupid game and won a stupid prize...However, Im not gonna sit here and pretend the larping shooters was a fucking hero and smart....He's the same larping POS who chose a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

This wasn't an arguing scenario....The idiot larper chose to be inches away from rioters, inches away, he chose to argue with these fools.......he shouldn't be surprised that he was attacked, he put himself in the dumbest position imaginable.

<Dany07>

Do you not see the difference between those Koreans in tactical/Squad mode, shooting/aiming......Than a fucking Larping POS walking/arguing around with rioters literally inches away...Do you not see the tactical difference there?

The Rooftop Koreans would have never, gotten inches away from fucking rioters to argue....Never.

Rooftop Koreans were just there to protect their shit, rooftops/Defensive positions.....This is much different than a larping POS walking around the streets arguing.

...you didn't even click the video. there's footage of one of them standing in the middle of the street, brandishing/shooting a beretta. this footage began ~10 seconds after the timestamp.

edit:

pompous ignoramus.

It is a lot different than what happened between the cop and the guy in Kenosha. Cop was called there, this kid wasn't. Not sure why you would conflate the two when they are completely different scenarios. I understand there riots are happening because of the Kenosha incident but that doesn't mean this situation has parallels to the situation that sparked this riot.

Kid has just as much of a riot as the rioters to be there. Chasing someone who is trying to run away from you is wrong.

I believe that citizens should “peacefully protest” in the governors and mayors houses in the states they are letting the rioting and destruction happen since they are obviously doing nothing to stop the violence.

I bet if somehow blm and antifa was attacking the lefty politician neighborhoods/houses the governors/mayors would have put an end to it immediately like beetle juice in Chicago.

Isn't he from Illinois?

Is so, he seemingly crossed state lines with an assault weapon that he was not legally able to possess.
<6>

ARs aren’t illegal to own in Illinois unless you’re a felon. Cook county residents can’t legally possess magazines over 10 rounds, but anyone else in the state can

Only reason it is being brought up is due to people parroting "he was legally allowed to defend the gas station with a gun".

He wasn't, though.

Funny enough, I haven't seen a single person argue that it was legal for people to attack him in any capacity.

If what you say is true, charge the kid with the misdemeanor then. But it doesn't mean the protesters weren't trying to kill him and he had a right to defend himself.

Whether he was defending himself or not what is this kid doing out on a Tuesday night with a rifle? I assume it’s his dads rifle. His dad is going to get fucked hard.

It's not any different, the law applies to everyone the same. Why would a cop being called have any impact on the legality of a shooting?

The rioters are POS....and I don't feel sorry for them getting shot..They chose a stupid game and won a stupid prize...However, Im not gonna sit here and pretend the larping shooters was a fucking hero and smart....He's the same larping POS who chose a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

This wasn't an arguing scenario....The idiot larper chose to be inches away from rioters, inches away, he chose to argue with these fools.......he shouldn't be surprised that he was attacked, he put himself in the dumbest position imaginable.

I have been in plenty of arguments and have never been attacked. And if I were attacked and knocked to the ground in a situation like that, I'd shoot too.

ARs aren’t illegal to own in Illinois unless you’re a felon. Cook county residents can’t legally possess magazines over 10 rounds, but anyone else in the state can
Carrying a weapon that you aren't legally able to have across state lines is very much illegal.

Back