• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Nine people injured in park shooting in Michigan (shooter suicided)

shinkyoku

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
At least nine people (number may still rise) was shot today at a Splash pad in Michigan.
The shooter, a 42 yo man (described as white by witnesses, before anyone ask) was later found in his home, having ended his own life before the police arrived.
The youngest victim is 4yo, the oldest 78.

Apparently the shooter stepped out of his car and started firing seemingly at random, stopping to reload multiple times.
A empty pistol and 3 empty magazines was left at the scene.
No-one died at the scene but some, including a 8yo child are still in critical condition.

Last edited:
What a worthless shithead. I'm going to say when they look into him there were other signs and thus was not out of the blue. I could be wrong but that seems to be true on most cases.

That's a real nice area too. About 20 mins north of me. I'd really be interested in the motive.
Where’s Jonah Hex when you need him?

Where’s Jonah Hex when you need him?

c588fdb0-dea0-4b24-aff7-20c7657e092a_text.gif

Lol I get the dudes dead but it doesn't mean they can't piece together a motive. Instead of just shrugging and saying oh well I think we need to start addressing the underlying mental health issues of these types of shootings.

Where are you getting that? Isn't in the article you posted.

There were other articles and I don't remember which one specifically mentioned the witness. But you can read this in the huff post article that I did post.
"Officials did not release the man’s name. Bouchard described him as a 42-year-old white man and said officials believe he lived with his mother. The man’s mother was notified, Bouchard said."
Bouchard being the Oakland County Sheriff handling the case

Well, let’s hope everybody pulls though

Don’t suppose there’s going to be much of a push to ban basic hand guns.

Seems too early in the morning to have any racial motivations

Shooter dead as he should be.

May not be a war room thread after all

That's a real nice area too. About 20 mins north of me. I'd really be interested in the motive.
There is never a "motive" behind shooting a literal 4 yr old in the head beyond the shooter being a waste of oxygen. This shit is so heartbreaking, there was also the Oxford school shooting too not to long ago which isn't too far from there either.

Back