police brutality

I have a lot of respect for the police. The second you break the law you become a criminal. I have 0 sympathy for criminals. I got pulled over once while driving with a friend and the cops kept us there for 30 minutes making my friend take the drunk tests and searched the whole car. We had done nothing. But you know what...I didn't care. I didn't complain about my "rights" or other crap because I know that if someone else had been pulled over and had shit on them I would want the police to do the same thing. If anything I want more severe action from police. Watch an epsisode of cops some time. That is not the extreme rare ones that they choose to show. That is shit that goes on EVERYDAY. So take a good look at what goes on before you try and the American police the next big oppressive evil.

Cops is a fucking joke of a show...most of the time its pure donut poster boys or roided up heros acting like Johm Watne and the Mcgruff Crime Dog rolled into one. IE

Hick ass copper's from some backwoods state have fuck all else to do but wait for people to come from known drug houses and pull them over.
so i watch this episode were this goofy looking copper and his sidekick buddy pull over this young guy(bout 20ish) and his girlfriend in a brand new camro, the dude is young looking and driving a really nice car, he girlfriend is mild mannered and clam, they completely co-operate.
Now these asshole coppers think they have THESE MAJOR PLAYERS,that this dude is some high roller.
The kid is saying stuff like..."we went over to score a sack"...coppers like "whats a sack??(dumbass)...what yall mean a sack??"
The kid is like.."a dimer...you know...some smoke"...coppers like "no i DONT KNOW...what were you purchasing!!"
The kid is totally calm..obviously not getting how fucking square the pig is"you know...maaarrreewwaanna....weed....we were trying to buy weed but they were not home...we dont have anything"...copper goes "oh we'll see"

So..these dipshit coppers go through the whole car, bring a drug sniffing dog in by calling in another unit, they do this for about 20 minutes or so(im sure the editing team at cops did them some HUGE favors on time)

So after they find fuck all, and they start really looking like total idiots,and im thinking ok..they look hella dumb now..they will elt them go and tell them to have a good night or something...

NO!!.

These fucking pig fucking cocksuckers, call the guys dad and the girls dad, tell the guys+girls dads that the kids has been pulled over for drug purchasing(when they find fuck all and he was only picking up a fucking dime) and put the kids on the phone with their dads...ON FUCKING TV no less....

Then the guy is super cool with his dad, and it makes the cops lok even stupider because the guy is all joking with his dad on the phone and shit, the poor girl is fucking bawling her eyes out.

Then as a slap in the face the little sidekick guy(who obviously feels like a total cocksucker because of his idiot buddy) tries to justify his partners actions by saying that drugs are bad!

What idiots!....85% of all cops are idiots 15% are the cool ones and they smoke weed too!

Originally posted by punkmother
i say cops should beat bad people

I agree, but if your a cop and you just arrested someone who caused a threat to the public, run from the cops, then to top it off grab your nuts while your apprehending him would you wack him?

Originally posted by Lowkick
FTYD---

What if some cop is having a bad day and decides YOU deserve it?
After 9/11 I'd think moron like you would get a fucking clue.

LAW is one of the things that seperates us from the terrorists. We at least in theory, beleive in a system of rights and wrongs. We dont tolerate shit lilke that. You want rule of might, then consider this..someone is alwas stronger then you.

Listen MORON,

First of all, I'll never get in that position. Respecting the law and following an authority's instructions is what a civilized society is based on. You try to be a tough criminal, offering resistance and shit, you fucking count on repercussions, negative that is.

Now shut the fuck up and stop wasting my time newb.

I can't stand that crap about only a few cops are cool. They are not paid to be cool. And judging a person's coolness by drug use is retarded. Thats like saying "90 percent of cops are jerks, only 10 percent are cool and they're GAY too.,"

Originally posted by Red Dragon
I can't stand that crap about only a few cops are cool. They are not paid to be cool. And judging a person's coolness by drug use is retarded. Thats like saying "90 percent of cops are jerks, only 10 percent are cool and they're GAY too.,"

but your a square...you'll never understand bro:(

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage

What idiots!....85% of all cops are idiots 15% are the cool ones and they smoke weed too!

I used to go out with a girl who's stepdad was in the CID (English version of plain clothes or whatever).

Anyway, he said that if someone was busted for armed robbery, or a major drugs bust and there was weed in the house the cops would just keep and not put it into the evidence. They never get caught because no one's gonna say you forgot to prosecute me for possesion as well.

I guess I'm saying there's more than 15% who are cool. :D

I still say everyone, (bar none, but that's only 3 people) that I was at school with, who became a cop was bullied and had a chip on their shoulder.

They wanted to bust heads and get revenge for their bullying.

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage

but your a square...you'll never understand bro:(

You speak the truth my friend!

Originally posted by Christ

Yes we are talking about when they are brutal. The police and fire service has been praised since 9/11. Which is shit because they should have been long before that.

Its not the JOB of the police to determine if somebody is a criminal..there is a REASON for that....

Punk mother is right, i feel they are getting a bad rap, cops got tough job to do and if people comply with the law and respect the athority these problems would be few and far between, and easily identified and corrected

Back