police brutality

If the cops weren't as stiff as they are, troublemakers wouldn't hesitate to break the law. Man, when a cop has you in his custody, don't fucking move unless he asks you to. If you didn't do anything you have nothing to worry about. You have to be stupid to try to touch the cop while he is carrying out Police Procedure. The only reason that video looked so bad was because the kid was so young and because he was black. If it was a 35 year old white guy getting slammed on the car it would not have mattered. If I was a cop and someone touched me while I was cuffing them over my car, I would fucking punch them too!! I ain't got time to get stabbed.

Why should cops have any more right to break the law than others? Beating up people is breaking the law, and you should get punished for it, no matter if youre a cop or not. On the other hand, cops have the right to defend themselves just like anyone else if theyre attacked, or if people are resisting arrest.

I havent seen the clip you are talking about, so I cant comment on it. but I dont think cops have any right to beat up a suspect unless they dont have a choice.

Einar

Fuck that felonious little punk! He got what he deserved. I would have given him a few more. It was a good right but it didn't even knock him out. We all expect these cops to go around covering our asses with hancuffs on. Jeeeez these guys are our last line of defense between the sane and the insanity. If you resist or take a swing at one of them then the gloves are off. You get what you get. I don't care what color you are. And fuck Rodney King too that crossdressing drug selling fucking scumbag! He got what he deserved too.

Punkmother, have you even seen the police brutality they have in Brazil? It's ten times worse over there than over here.

In Brazil, they don't have police, they have men with riot sheilds and shotguns, abusing there power in Brazil.

There is a vid on the internet, "Faces of Death" and if you find the Brazilian one I'm talking about, you'll know what I mean.

The man was choking on tear gas, walking towards the cops with his hands up and the cop shot him in the stomach with a slug and you see it too. It's fucked

If anyone fucks with a cop, they should get their ass handed to them. If we weren't supposed to respect a cop's authority we wouldn't have cops. If the little bastard wouldn't have resisted arrest nothing would have happened to him.

Dude that cop who fucked with the 16 year old has a history of police brutity, he was a bad cop. The kid is also mentally slow. There was no real good reason to do what he did, slamming him and punching him.

Adrenaline sometimes takes over your judgment. I know I used to work in a correctional facility and got assulted by a real bad mofo in the adseg unit. Well, to make a long story short, we fought for a couple of minutes, he recieved bruised ribs, bruised kidneys, missing teeth, etc. I was placed on suspension pending investigation and then fired for kicking this guys ass. My adrenaline took over my judgement but I don't regret it. It was either him or me, plus he had a long history of assulting staff and inmates. I don't feel sorry for these criminals who say they run cause they are scared. Everyone knows that excuse is conveniently used to cover up some idiot running from the police so he can ditch either a weapon or drugs. The poor inner ciity blacks have made this a part of their culture by accepting that they are no better than the roaches that infest their section 8 apts. THey have decided to portray the "thug life" that rappers glorify in an attempt to fit in to society. Then when they get arrested they call foxnews and Jesse Jackson along with Rev. Al Sharpton to come to their rescue. It total bullshit and it goes the same for Hispanic and whites. Cops are human and they should bev given a little consideration for they do have a tough job.

Originally posted by Scarface
Adrenaline sometimes takes over your judgment. I knw I used to work in a correctional facility and got assullted by a real bad mofo in the adseg unit. Well, to make a long story short, we fought for a couple of minutes, he recieved bruised ribs, bruised kidneys, missing teeth, etc. I was placed on suspension pending investigation and then fired for kicking this guys ass.

Sounds to me you were only defending yourself from an attacker. I have all the respect in the world for that. I'm sorry it cost you your job.

Einar

Originally posted by punkmother
i just think that people are fucking crying over these fuckers "rights" way too much...

if a cop roughs up some criminal, i could give a shit...he shouldnt be a fucking criminal in the 1st place

This sounds like a good idea. I'm seriously all for it!!!

Originally posted by Einar

Sounds to me you were only defending yourself from an attacker. I have all the respect in the world for that. I'm sorry it cost you your job.

Einar
Thanks Einar

Well, punk mother, i think ur too biased. drug dealing isn't THAT bad. its not like they're intentionally hurting anyone, some ppl make a living like this. We (the "good" ppl) see it as selling toxins out. To us, its a crime, to them, its their job. yea, they're wrong, but not that wrong. no one deserves to get beaten...but that recent one, i think the cop desrved to atack back. who wouldn't be pissed after being grabbed.

I really wanted to be a cop, I thought it would be the logical extension of the security service of what I provide to people now. It's not. Police on the whole, are alot like klansmen or any ultra militant group, with the exception that the law is frequently on their side. They believe in might makes right and that philosophy works fine for third world countries or even in America at the turn of the previous century when crime was rampant. Now, it doesn't work, people have rights-liberty, when that liberty is infringed upon the police lose out on the power of the badge. I'm glad people hold police accountable for actions that have nothing to do with being a cop.

The nut grabing story is bullshit! Think that cop should be sent to prison. I hope he jails some jail time for what he did. Lots of slaming will be happening then. The poor kid was KO'd and retard or handicap whatever you want to call him. What is wrong with the Cali police?

I believe he deserves a medal and a promotion.

biased against drug dealers? that is the stupidest fucking thing in this thread, people SHOULD be biased against drug dealers...

cops should have every right to defend themselves if threatened...and a guy punching you in the face and grabbing onto nuts is certainly a threat, so fuck him...

Originally posted by punkmother
biased against drug dealers? that is the stupidest fucking thing in this thread, people SHOULD be biased against drug dealers...

cops should have every right to defend themselves if threatened...and a guy punching you in the face and grabbing onto nuts is certainly a threat, so fuck him...

They are saying after he was slammed and was on the hood then he grabs his nuts. Fuck that he was KO'd. They are trying to cover there asses. If a guy pulls a guy blow his head off. If the guy is in hand cuffs you cant do shit!

Back