police brutality

no, they are saying that he was grabbing nuts so they slammed him on the hood to get him to let go...

The kid wasn't so retarded that he forgot to have his criminal buddy film the event so they could later sue and get some "free money". If you don't have the balls to bitch slap some worthless shitsniffing society draing coward then you don't have the balls to be a cop. Don't do the crime if ya can't take the inevitable outcome. If that little maggot was raping your Mother at gunpoint and making you watch all you little crybabies would be begging for some cop to beat his ass and save yours. These guys just gotta evolve with the times. You gotta take the scum somewhere else and give em the ole tune up.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
The kid wasn't so retarded that he forgot to have his criminal buddy film the event so they could later sue and get some "free money". If you don't have the balls to bitch slap some worthless shitsniffing society draing coward then you don't have the balls to be a cop. Don't do the crime if ya can't take the inevitable outcome. If that little maggot was raping your Mother at gunpoint and making you watch all you little crybabies would be begging for some cop to beat his ass and save yours. These guys just gotta evolve with the times. You gotta take the scum somewhere else and give em the ole tune up.

You are retard, plain and simple! Have you actually seen the footage? His friend? Who the hell was his friend? The camera man wasnt his friend? Your the reason the 54 people died in LA after Rodney King. To bad they didnt smash a rock off your fucking head!

Originally posted by punkmother
no, they are saying that he was grabbing nuts so they slammed him on the hood to get him to let go...

You can plainly see the kids is fucked after the slam. Its a way to get himself out of shit! I agree punky that is something bad happens to an officer then he should use force. That kid didnt deserve it! Why did he punch him in the face 2 times after he slammed him?

I think it depends on situation to situation. For example, if a man is being arrested for selling crack and he runs from the cops, but is then caught and starts fighting the cops, he should be KO'd by nightstick. But he shouldnt be beaten on for 20 minutes.

I believe in excessive force but only to a point, and also by a case by case basis, every situation is different. Nobody should have to go to the hospital over something when they're already in handcuffs. I mean if a guy is a drug dealer who got busted and he's running from the cops you should expect to get roughed up a bit....especially if you're fighting back!!! The cops aren't going to baby you when you could potentially have a gun or a knife on you!

Originally posted by Submission Master
Let me guess all of u clowns are white.....j/k. So punk, u think I should have taken a beat down for raping your mom.:D

Intelligent post! What should you expect from a guy from Windsor! This topic has nothing to do with race!

Guys I gotta ask you to tone it down please, or I'll have to edit a bunch of posts and maybe lock it down. Just keep it civil please.

I'm all for police brutality- hell I got nothing to fear. I'm white, employed, don't do any drugs, don't listent to rap, and if they pull me over I say "yes sir" like a obedient little puppy... they got no reason to rough me up

Most of the people I went to school with who became cops were bullied at school. They joined the police because they wanted to bust some heads.

I've seen cops cause shit with people who are law abiding citizens. I've also been told by a cop that he would plant drugs on me if I didn't keep my fucking mouth shut.

Defenders of the law my fucking arse. Some cops are mostly good, but they'll still defend (and lie for) the fuckwits who bust heads because of their racism or whatever other chip they have on their shoulder.

Cops are supposed to be a step up from the animals, not as bad as them

Originally posted by InsanejuggaloStyle
Bwhahahahahahahahahahah this post reminds me of Phil Hendrie

Hi Insane, who's Phil Hendrie (I'm English) and was this post refering to me. I'm curious:)

I generally have no problem with cops, i actually have a few friends that are cops, but there will always be problems with cops who are bad and the culture to protect them. Its the same as doctors who close ranks around fellow doctors who fuck up peoples lives.

Generally being a copper is a shit job, i wouldnt do it, but when they dothings like rodney king, justice has to be served. The actions of people after the case was wrong and inocent people wer killed, people who had fuckall to do with the case. we can only hope that in the latest case justise is served.

If the fuckers deserve it, let the cops punish'em. Who gives a shit?

Originally posted by Matt in Oz

Hi Insane, who's Phil Hendrie (I'm English) and was this post refering to me. I'm curious:)

naw man Phil is a radio guy here in the states that does a spoof of real talk radio shows he does all the voices of the "guests" he has on the show and Punk reminded me of that with this thread

shidokanartist

I cant believe you talk like that! You should be ashamed! I really hope that police officer goes to jail for what he did. I also hope at some point you grow up. One question isnt it strange to be trailor park trash and like in a city like Chicago. You must have moved there eh!

Originally posted by Christ

You are retard, plain and simple! Have you actually seen the footage? His friend? Who the hell was his friend? The camera man wasnt his friend? Your the reason the 54 people died in LA after Rodney King. To bad they didnt smash a rock off your fucking head!
This shit coming from a fucker from Canada

Back