police brutality

Christ, go feed a moose or something. You don't know shit about U.S. law enforcement. true that our country has alot of problems, one being the ACLU which has eroded the morals of this society. And the left wing liberals who push for more freedom without acknowledging the reprecussions of their actions. The law enforcement community puts up with life threatening situations on a daily basis. ANd you expect them to be civil and courteous to a dumbass monkey who just tried to kill them, or ran away from them? SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Originally posted by Scarface
Christ, go feed a moose or something. You don't know shit about U.S. law enforcement. true that our country has alot of problems, one being the ACLU which has eroded the morals of this society. And the left wing liberals who push for more freedom without acknowledging the reprecussions of their actions. The law enforcement community puts up with life threatening situations on a daily basis. ANd you expect them to be civil and courteous to a dumbass monkey who just tried to kill them, or ran away from them? SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You are talking shit because you dont know my views on these topics. If you think its the ACLU that eroded the morals of the society you should maybe look harder. I dont know why you think l am a liberal. I guess it ignorance. Anyways l likely agree with you on alot of topics but that republican is coming out and its hard to talk with you. I think people in law enforcement are great people but when they abuse their powers that is a problem with me. I also really hope that you are not refering to colored people as monkeys. If you want me to feel sorry for someone that made a decision to become a cop then your not going to get it from me.

Finally, a man who seems to have intelligence in his posts. I don't agree with you on certain things, and yes the Republican is coming out in me, but I do agree with you on a coupl of points. Cops are human and are bound to make mistakes, so don't expect them to be all nice and shit when a friggin drug dealer or some hood rat is not obeying the law and trying to either kill em or run away from them. I knw some cops are corrput, but in every proffesion there are corrupt persons. Personally, the cops I don't like are the state troopers. Way too much fuckin attitude. But city cops are mainly good guys. Hell they have let me off on some stuff I did in my past, adn I am grateful cause if they hadn't I would have had a record. Monkeys refer to all dumbass people who try to bbreak the law and then expect the royal treatment when they get caught, so don't call Malcom X and shit.

Morals of out society began to erode a long time ago. Now, morals seem to be the minority in our society. MTV and the lifestyles it portrays, along with left wingers have toally changed the face of our younger generations views on how to live their lives. I am 27, but I am glad I was raised the weaay my parents raiseed me. I respect people who respect me, and I don't put up with bullshit. It is true that cops take advatnage of their powers sometimes. Especially when they ask to search your vehicle when they have no probable cause. Of you resist, they will hold you until a K( unit arives to snif your vehicle. And in some cities going one mile over the speed limit will cost you around 80 bucks. IT's got its good points and its bad points but I knww how it is to be in a situaation where your life is in jeapordy, and when your heart and adrenaline are racing like crazy. That is why I side with those cops, the ones forementioned

Finally, a man who seems to have intelligence in his posts. I don't agree with you on certain things, and yes the Republican is coming out in me, but I do agree with you on a coupl of points. Cops are human and are bound to make mistakes, so don't expect them to be all nice and shit when a friggin drug dealer or some hood rat is not obeying the law and trying to either kill em or run away from them. I knw some cops are corrput, but in every proffesion there are corrupt persons. Personally, the cops I don't like are the state troopers. Way too much fuckin attitude. But city cops are mainly good guys. Hell they have let me off on some stuff I did in my past, adn I am grateful cause if they hadn't I would have had a record. Monkeys refer to all dumbass people who try to bbreak the law and then expect the royal treatment when they get caught, so don't call Malcom X and shit.

I have no problem with cops killing people that deserve it i.e. trying to assault (extreme) them whatever the case maybe be. If a cops life is in danger then he has every right to do what is necessary to protect himself. That boy didnt deserve to get what he got! I also agree with you that people are not perfect but you make a concious decision to become a cop and to make our cities better places. Not to become a criminal yourself. Two wrongs dont make a right! Monkey im sure is refered to more the a "dumbass criminal" in Texas. I wont call Malcom but l am sure that any colored people on this forum wouldnt really appreciate that.

PS l agree those state troppers or in Canada provincial police are fuckers!

Scarface is right. There are good cops and bad cops just like there are nice people and assholes in life. And if you want to protect the law you have to break some eggs or balls once in a while.
And if you can't deal with it, move to Switzerland, they have no army, very little police and virtually no crime, why? Intelligent person would never do some stupid shit, and if you've done it you deserve to get your ass kicked.

Originally posted by Alpha Dog
Scarface is right. There are good cops and bad cops just like there are nice people and assholes in life. And if you want to protect the law you have to break some eggs or balls once in a while.
And if you can't deal with it, move to Switzerland, they have no army, very little police and virtually no crime, why? Intelligent person would never do some stupid shit, and if you've done it you deserve to get your ass kicked.

Thanks for your two cents! You really added to the topic!

That comment about intelligent people proves you are not one of them but hey it was worth a try !!!!

Christ, are you related to the Rev. Al Sharpton or something? Granted, in the US and Canada there are poeple who refer to black people as monkeys. BUT, I am Hispanic. It's a little redundant for a minority to be racist against another minority, don't you think?

Are you one of htose white people who thinks you are one of the few whites who understnad the plight and struggles of minorities? IF you do, then get in line cause there ar shitloads of them out here. As a matter of fact, people like that is what babies the poor uneducated minorities ino thinking that crime is the only avenue out of their miserable existence. I don't feel sorry for poor inner city blacks or MExicans. Why do you think the the vast amjority of people who run from teh law or try to kill a cop are black or MExican. Yes there are the redneck, inbred hillbillies whostill believe that the South won teh Civil War and they also will fight against eh law, but the minorities are the ones who feel victimized and that they mnust lash out at eh society, hte same society who gives them welfare and shit. Those mofos eat better than most middle class families with all eh amount of foodstamps they recieve. If you fell sorry for an underpriveldged peron, and they start getting used to it, you get situations in our country like the riots in CA when the Rodney King verdict was announced. Now, those cops were guilty, hands down. BUt, Rodney was not a fuckin saint. The verdict "gave" the ghetto rats an excuse to tear up thier city, like immature bastards. Black inner city, uneducated ghetto rats had a field day, vandalizing everything in sight. And following them into the stored were the Mexican ghetto rats. Do you understand? I knw you are from Cananda, so I will understand if you don't

Christ, are you related to the Rev. Al Sharpton or something? Granted, in the US and Canada there are poeple who refer to black people as monkeys. BUT, I am Hispanic. It's a little redundant for a minority to be racist against another minority, don't you think?

I am just saying that when you talk about a person being a monkey the majority would likely define it the same way l would. I think people are equal period thats all!

No l dont think l completely understand the plight and struggles of minorities. I dont feel sorry for inner city people either. Everyone is given the same chances in life if you chosse to rob, steal, murder, sell drugs there are consequences. I agree with you with what you are saying so l dont know why you continue to try and convince me. Rodney King wasnt a saint by any stretch of the imagination but he is still human and at some point during his 20 minute beating someone has to stand up and fucking hand cuff the fucking guy and say enough is enough. Yes people need to move on, people dont experience the racist that happened many years ago but when something so obvious happens l can totally see why they did what they did. No it wasnt right, must took it as an opportunity to get shit, and not many did anything proactive to show what they believe in or there rights. I realize l am from Canada but l do read, watch TV and come up with my own conculsions.

I thought the dude grabbed him b4 the slamming, b4 the vid cam was even on.

FTYD---

What if some cop is having a bad day and decides YOU deserve it?
After 9/11 I'd think moron like you would get a fucking clue.

LAW is one of the things that seperates us from the terrorists. We at least in theory, beleive in a system of rights and wrongs. We dont tolerate shit lilke that. You want rule of might, then consider this..someone is alwas stronger then you.

Police Brutality is just like everything else. People are ready to snap and say police are being unjustly brutal at ANY spot...There are lots of times that they are, but sometimes they are just protecting themselves.

Originally posted by ShopliftingInAGhostTown
Police Brutality is just like everything else. People are ready to snap and say police are being unjustly brutal at ANY spot...There are lots of times that they are, but sometimes they are just protecting themselves.

Yes we are talking about when they are brutal. The police and fire service has been praised since 9/11. Which is shit because they should have been long before that.

Back