Plinkett: The Last Jedi

Can you describe the shape of this loss? Like was it a serious revulsion? A wave of emotion, like disappointment or boredom? Simple DGAFness?

I'm a huge fan but I don't think that means one must see every film and LOVE IT. Sometimes you gotta call a moratorium.
I liked him before the film. Now I'm indifferent.

It was an uninspiring portrait of Lincoln.

I liked him before the film. Now I'm indifferent.

It was an uninspiring portrait of Lincoln.
I've never seen it all the way through. DDL is too much for me to handle for much longer than a preferably short yt video.

I cum so fast.

Never watched a RLM video before, but 5minutes into this one and it is pretty damn funny.

His reading style and voice reminds me of Brad Neely

One day you'll write a post that isn't self defeating. I get your point tho.

One day you'll write a post that isn't self defeating. I get your point tho.

I'm glad that I inspire you but Mariah, try to understand that I do want you as a fan.

It had it's smart, and funny parts. It's surprising how fast you get used to the voice, after the initial disgust.

BDToro is going to, in fact, end up being the code-master wtevr person. You all know that, right?

How is a youtube channel whos notoriety is to harshly critique bad star wars movies “dickish” for reviewing this bad star wars movie?
They're more known for insightful film analysis -which this contains- but it struck me as rather unneeded.

I get that people were disappointed but ffs. Nobody is a bigger fan but it just felt like a late punch.

The invective hurled at Johnson from many sides is just fucking stupid. Wahhhh, boycott!

Just move the fuck on.

Back