Plinkett: The Last Jedi

^^Worthy of Baudelaire.

More like some of the people having the conversation are very sensitive about it. It's still just a movie.
That's like the seventeenth time you've tried to push your sensitivity agenda onto me, and that's why I call you an idiot, but in a friendly manner. You can take offense to that, but you've been in situations when you said/did something a little iffy and someone replied with, "You're an idiot!" But you're not sensitive, right?? So why am I telling you this??? Oh, so rhetorical.

Remember when you defended me and a few people against scurrilous pillory? Remember that? That should mean you have some idea of the "abuse" that can be invoked in heated discussions, and on our behalf you stepped up because you were sensitive enough to realize some lines should not be crossed. This overlooks the fact that none of us asked for defense, and that, really, none of us were offended by actual harsh words and rancor. (But I still thanked you for it, didn't I? Le sigh.)

In your mind, you have at once reiterated time and again how FAIRLY you've spoken yet I MUST be offended by something you said or did. How does that happen? How would I be offended by your oh-so gentle words when you're the one going to bat against harsher transgressors on my behalf? I don't try to curtail anyone's speech. Hate away! It makes me laugh how ardent people are about stepping on those with different opinions. The closest I've come to "seriously" commenting on matters not-TLJ related is during this line of conversation, where somehow you've got it in your mind that someone is sensitive, but rather than be considerate of this perceived sensitivity you try to use it against them like some kind of label.

It's a good trick, because denying sensitivity automatically implies defense and insecurity. Nice move.

It doesn't work. And I don't say that for me, but we know how that goes. Hey. You do you. You don't want to be told when you crossed the line, I get it. You did nothing wrong. You're just talking movies. Right. NP. It's not ever you, it's just Other People. Kay.

I could only watch about 10 mins of that before I tapped out any body got cliff notes?

^^Worthy of Baudelaire.

That's like the seventeenth time you've tried to push your sensitivity agenda onto me, and that's why I call you an idiot, but in a friendly manner. You can take offense to that, but you've been in situations when you said/did something a little iffy and someone replied with, "You're an idiot!" But you're not sensitive, right?? So why am I telling you this??? Oh, so rhetorical.

Remember when you defended me and a few people against scurrilous pillory? Remember that? That should mean you have some idea of the "abuse" that can be invoked in heated discussions, and on our behalf you stepped up because you were sensitive enough to realize some lines should not be crossed. This overlooks the fact that none of us asked for defense, and that, really, none of us were offended by actual harsh words and rancor. (But I still thanked you for it, didn't I? Le sigh.)

In your mind, you have at once reiterated time and again how FAIRLY you've spoken yet I MUST be offended by something you said or did. How does that happen? How would I be offended by your oh-so gentle words when you're the one going to bat against harsher transgressors on my behalf? I don't try to curtail anyone's speech. Hate away! It makes me laugh how ardent people are about stepping on those with different opinions. The closest I've come to "seriously" commenting on matters not-TLJ related is during this line of conversation, where somehow you've got it in your mind that someone is sensitive, but rather than be considerate of this perceived sensitivity you try to use it against them like some kind of label.

It's a good trick, because denying sensitivity automatically implies defense and insecurity. Nice move.

It doesn't work. And I don't say that for me, but we know how that goes. Hey. You do you. You don't want to be told when you crossed the line, I get it. You did nothing wrong. You're just talking movies. Right. NP. It's not ever you, it's just Other People. Kay.
This is getting so childish. I did say some people were being needlessly rude to you guys. Juvenile name calling with no ambiguity. And you guys WERE taking offense. Other posters said they found it offensive. And you made a point of mentioning repeatedly that I had to take into account what everyone else said, when they were spazzing on me when I didn't say anything rude.

Ok so you CLEARLY feel like I said something rude to you. Instead of clarifying what SPECIFICALLY was said that bothered you, so we could hash it out like adults, you like your cryptic shtick so much you're going from thread to thread passive aggressively whining.

And you know what? All of that is fine. Truly. What's over the top is saying and implying people are being rude to you in every thread out of one side of your mouth, while making rude passive aggressive comments.

If you're going to be vague about what your issue is, then let it go. I'm not going to apologize in every single thread, when I don't even know what I said to offend you, while you make much more clearly rude comments repeatedly. Oh but you're on the moral high ground.

Fuck outta here.

Ive ignored 2 posters, first time ever doing it, and i dont see any lil girls getting offended. Looks like i chose wisely.

Hee hee. WARRIORRRSSSS, COME OUT TO PLAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Glad it's shorter, the Force Awakens review was long and boring. He pulled some punches at RJ there at the end. Was a little funny but not his best review. Agreed that Plinkett as a character has gotten a bit played out and the new video knowingly reflects that. Their Half In The Bag review was more enjoyable.

As for Star Wars...I can't wait for Avatar 2 and Dune to come out.

Glad it's shorter, the Force Awakens review was long and boring. He pulled some punches at RJ there at the end. Was a little funny but not his best review. Agreed that Plinkett as a character has gotten a bit played out and the new video knowingly reflects that. Their Half In The Bag review was more enjoyable.

As for Star Wars...I can't wait for Avatar 2 and Dune to come out.
To be fair, we know his voice, we know what he'll say about it, and we knew thr movie was bad before the review. I always liked the phantom menace... ..and then i didnt. Theyre review put it into perspective as to why i was bored. Never noticed there was "no protagonist."

Last jedi was shit and i didn't need a cheat sheet to tell me

58minutes long?

You were given the name tiny because of your brain right?

Really though, Last Jedi sucked... but holy shit, who cares in the end

Who cares about anything really? Any movie? Who cares?

The "who cares" argument could be used against anything in any fucking thread.

This thread is about a youtube channel who gained notoriety by harshly critiquing bad star wars movies. And the last jedi was HOLY SHIT bad. So it deserved a plinkett review. It got what it deserved, I'm not sure why people are shocked by this?

This thread is about a youtube channel who gained notoriety by harshly critiquing bad star wars movies. And the last jedi was HOLY SHIT bad. So it deserved a plinkett review. It got what it deserved, I'm not sure why people are shocked by this?

Rian Johnson himself is doing the 'who cares.' He's gone from openly talking about RLM to pretending he's never heard of them.

The very fact people are getting so butthurt about this latest video shows how Plinkett hasn't lost his relevance at all.

If anything, he's more relevant than ever.

Who cares?

They need to bring back Nadine and her glorious tits .

Back