Please Dana: Don't let Vince McMahon outbid you on Gable Steveson

Why would the UFC sign someone with 0 MMA background... I know they basically do that with WMMA but that is essentially an amateur league within the UFC brand. If he was debating between fighting or pretend fighting in the first place he probably wouldn’t be successful.
The UFC signed a 0-0 guy who was that Russian wrestling phenom who probably couldnt pass USADA. But he ended up getting cold feet on the fighting idea and never did it. Regardless they did sign him.

He would make more money from wwe in the short run. Give him Heyman as his mouth piece and some pharma grade gear and he's good to go. Could always go the lesnar route and use his wrasslin riches to build his own teams and gym on his terms then go the mma route.

The UFC signed a 0-0 guy who was that Russian wrestling phenom who probably couldnt pass USADA. But he ended up getting cold feet on the fighting idea and never did it. Regardless they did sign him.

Didn't the UFC sign cm punk 2 years before he even had his first mma fight?

Yea, I sort of got that feeling without being told that. A local kid is on the team, and I asked about him. He was pretty political about his answers going out of his way to not take any bait and say anything negative. But he didn't say anything positive either and said what you see isnt an act for the camera its how he is 24/7.

I felt pretty safe in assuming he isnt a big fan, but he knows he is way below him on the totem pole and knows to keep his mouth shut. But maybe I just read too much into it, but I doubt it.
From what I heard, no one is really mad or bitter about it. He’s just…odd. And they are a bit exhausted with it. Look at his history. He didn’t last more than a year or 2 on any high school team. But when he left those teams, no one had anything bad to say about him. But no one was sad to see him go either. He’s an extreme talent. Often a bit of oddness comes with that territory if not helps it

Not sure if anyone is watching the Olympics. He is just ran through the previous olympic champ with ease. He is like DC but 10x's better and at the age of 21 he has implied he will be quitting college and future titles to join the highest bidder between WWE and UFC which he assumes will be WWE.

Would be a shame to lose the best and fastest heavyweight wrestler in USA history due to getting outbid by fake wrestling where his gifts will be wasted.

BWR05212.JPG
Dana better get him before Spider-man does.
gables-work-queens-road-01-1594233253-copy.jpg

Edit:
Snuck another one in lol.
gable11557360-3x2-940x627-copy.jpg

Last edited:
WWE seems like a sure thing considering the mentorship he's receiving from Brock and the amount of interest the WWE has shown him. I just hope he chooses to fight also. His talent is off the charts.

Any random Dagestani took off the street destroys him in minutes, he will be better off under the protection of WWE

WWE are getting rid of people to lower their wage bill in order to sell. They ain’t going to be offering him what he thinks they will

Horeeshit, i didn't expect him to beat Taha Akgul <30>

being a good athlete doesnt mean you have a chin

or

wanting to get punched in the face so that you can have a small shot at becoming a millionaire in exchange for CTE

being a good athlete doesnt mean you have a chin

or

wanting to get punched in the face so that you can have a small shot at becoming a millionaire in exchange for CTE
Agreed. But this dudes quickness in his hands is off the charts for his size.
His go to move is a head snap and go behind, and you can see his hand speed and coordination is next level.

I realize that doesn’t address your main point about not wanting to get hit in the face though. Isn’t there a famous quote that goes something like everyone has a great plan until they get hit in the face? There’s no way to predict or simulate that, so your point is well taken

UFC and WWE are complete opposites. You either want to fight for real or you don’t. Doesn’t sound like this guy is bout it bout it.

14911480-7147995-image-m-13_1560810263636.jpg

looks chinny to me

Nobody is watching the Olympics

You are missing the GREATEST Olympics of all times. This kid is wrestling for Gold, Italy won Gold in the 100m as well as the 20km walk, and the first openly trans athlete in Olympic history competed. It's a wonderful time to be alive!

UFC and WWE are complete opposites. You either want to fight for real or you don’t. Doesn’t sound like this guy is bout it bout it.

They're incredibly similar.
I think WWE is just a bit more of a strain. But it probably pays the talent better, on average.

Back