Platinum Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves at UFC 215 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Thiago via
low-kick-gif-alves.gif

PMP all over the place
Gonna give Alves a new face

I know half this thread is a pisstake, but seriously, Alves isn't chinny, right?

Its a bit weird coz I can't think of a time Alves got KO'd but at the same time, I sort of feel he may have been?

I'm not bothering to check fightfinder or tapology, I'm just shooting the breeze. It's definitely a winnable fight for Perry, he hits fucking hard. But surely Alves can do a Jouban and pot-shot him for 15mins, plus he hits harder than Jouban. And again, I'm certain Alves hasn't been skulled before?

Post USADA Alves is washed-up.

Easy win for Perry.

*Perry hater - can't stand that guy

Me too, even though I like Perry.

Looking forward to bumping the thread when Alves beats Perry like Jouban did.

I also like Perry, but his nut sack riding fans are funny.

Perry got dropped by a part time fighter slash male model, I got Thiago by decision

If Alves looks like he did against Cote, it'll be an easy night for him.

Perry isnt impressing anyone by beating these shot,past their prime fighters. Alves was in his prime like 6 years ago.

This is actually a pretty sweet fight.

This is going to be ugly. Will hate seeing Thiago get slept. #PlatinumBless

The biggest mistake Alves can do is stand and bang
Our boii Platinum to add another chin to his collection

Soon to be main event Platinum Mike is gonna eat Alves alive
PMP Round 1 tko

Poor Alves has looked past prime for a while. Think Platinum will get another highlight-reel KO. #BrutalDeath !!!

The fact Perry is leading the poll right now shows the state of MMA fans and the environment the UFC has created in the sport.

It's pretty sad.

It's also quite clear Mike Perry has no idea what he's doing, and needs much better management. He should not be taking this fight.

Good fight

Could go like Alves/Howard

Who knows how Alves will look

Back