Platinum Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves at UFC 215 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Good fight, should be a war. Hopefully Thiago brings his leg kick A game.

Hey, that's a good fight...

giphy.gif

Perry only fights guys who are over the hill and or just mediocre at this point. Talking about a padded fucking record.

Jouban took his soul.

Healthy Alves at 170 can knockout eberybody..... Nice scrap, going with Alves by TKO R2

Much as I like Thiago Alves, it's been a while since he has looked halfway decent.
He only looked ok against a way past it Patrick Cote
Even his previous win against Jordan Mein I'm sure he was getting lit up before getting the tko, and that was 2 1/2 years ago

I don't like the fight, if Perry is everything he is being hyped as he should be fighting way younger guys, not almost done guys
Agreed. Alves is on the downswing. Perry should beat him.

But a win over Alves is right there with a win over 2017 Ellenberger - doesn't mean too much.

War Alves!

Way more skilled and experienced than that 2$ Phil Baroni wannabe weirdo.

I agree, but UFC likes to have a potential new 'it' fight a former 'it' guy in Alves to pass the 'it' guy torch. Perry is loud and obnoxious and has a look and that equals marketable. UFC is hoping for Alves to get soundly beaten. I hope for the opposite, but my guess is UFC is routing for Perry.

Quack quack coward Perry calls out lightweights then ducks em for washed up Alves

Mike KO.

Alves is old news by now.

Alves is dangerous. Good Fight for Perry. He will win in a victorious way

Back