Platinum Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves at UFC 215 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
As much as I think Alves is probably done he has the ability to win this fight and that's why I voted for him if he utilises his Leg kicks to there fullest I think he can nullify Perry's power by taking away his base .

What is with the UFC matchmaking? Perry and Al had a good thing going on twitter. Thats how you build interest. I don't care to see Perry KO the corpse of Alves

What is with the UFC matchmaking? Perry and Al had a good thing going on twitter. Thats how you build interest. I don't care to see Perry KO the corpse of Alves

Matching him up against Perry would be stupid at this point in their careers. Regardless of what your opinion is of each, they both have a buzz going for them.

Why kill one off when you can keep feeding Perry favorable matchups and let Al continue his Wally Beaver rage. UFC needs more names, this just keeps the hope alive.

Perry is nowhere as calculated and technical as Masvidal. He also doesn't have the speed or ability to stick to a game plan (as seen in the Jouban fight). Masvidal... is much better than Perry.

Masvidal was still fighting in backyards and getting knocked out by Raphael Assuncao when he was 25 years old. Quit hating, they better make a platinum crown because Perry is king.

I got Perry by TKO round 2. Alves is very beatable imo

People didn't see Alves' last fight? He looked great. I'll go with him for sure.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/9/15768652/mike-perry-vs-thiago-alves-slated-for-ufc-215

Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves is slated for UFC 215 on Aug. 19, MMA Fighting has learned.

The promotion has yet to officially announce the card, but sources say Seattle is currently the top candidate to host the event.

Perry (10-1) recently got back on track after suffering his first professional loss late last year. He knocked out Jake Ellenberger in April in what is currently a KO of the Year contender.

Alves (22-11) snapped a two-fight losing streak in April when he defeated Patrick Côté via unanimous decision at UFC 210.

The UFC is hoping to have Demetrious Johnson, who lives near Seattle, headline the event, but his fight has yet to be finalized.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/9/15768652/mike-perry-vs-thiago-alves-slated-for-ufc-215

Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves is slated for UFC 215 on Aug. 19, MMA Fighting has learned.

The UFC is hoping to have Demetrious Johnson, who lives near Seattle, headline the event, but his fight has yet to be finalized.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yep he avoided an ass whoopin from Al by sucking ass obviously but you suck ass long enough pretty soon you choke on shit

Perry isn't ready for that asswhooppin!!!

Yep he avoided an ass whoopin from Al by sucking ass obviously but you suck ass long enough pretty soon you choke on shit

Mods - you should remove this guy's dubs just for using this line
Somehow I've never heard this line before and it's great and I will be stealing to use somewhere else

I've been starting to like Perry, but I don't think he ko's Alves like he's done to others. I think Alves out kickboxes him

I could be wrong. I did pick Ellenberger to steamroll Perry and look what happened... it only takes one shot

Thiago is going to think he has a friend.

Percolating Platinum Perry via face tat KO.

periodic-table-of-elements-platinum-pt-platinum-on-platinum-serge-averbukh.jpg
1.jpg

Back