Platinum Mike Perry slaps your girl's ass... WYD?

Id tell the jabroni that my girl has contagious ass cancer and now he has it on his hand. He's stupid enough to buy it

I'll ask him on a scale of 1-10 how boring that was?, when he gives me his low number answer I'll ask him Kiss my lips and then let me know on a scale of 1-10 how sweet that was, after he gives me 10 we'll go our separate ways, not into giving my phone number, so we'll just leave it at that experience.

That's some strange shit right there....

giphy.gif

Platinum would be balls deep before you even got to the car let alone by the time you got back with your armour.

Hell I'd refrain from blinking.

I know coming from a member of Platinum Nation this question must seem a little retarded, but do you ever post WITHOUT mentioning your husband?

Hey, It took awhile for gays to win equality....he's proud.

I don't have a GF, so I guess I can't even speculate.

Platinum's got a black belt in Dese Hands, which is impressive and well worth the price of admission to see in action. My hubby has a black belt in ballistics and doesn't like foreigners (ie, people from Michigan). It would make for an interesting day.

Rooney%20gun.jpg
Hey! I live in MI (not a native though)! Does this mean your hubby would hate me?

I'd rush he home and make her put on her Platinum Perry fight kit I always make her wear and savagely bang her from behind.

Would never let her wash that ass again

Nothing, my ex would have slapped him back to wiggertown before I could react.

I would laugh it off then me and my crew would jump him later in the parking lot.

I assume he would run away, leaving his wife (she can't run in the stripper style stilletos she is always wearing).

Knowing trailer park mentality seeing PMP run away would ruin their marriage and his career since she would throw that shit in his face every day and his confidence would be gone. He would get finished brutally twice in the octagon and be cut. He would then be getting 1k fights on the regional circuit but at this point he is on heroin, eventually even toughman promoters can't cash in on his semi name anymore. At this point he steals an aluminium ladder from an open garage he sees while walking to target to steal some grapes. He gets the cops called on him and he goes to jail. He talks shit in jail about how is a trained fighter. He gets jumped in the cell, this time he can't run away, he gets beaten so savagely he is permanently blind in one eye.

From this point on his life goes downhill, it's too depressing and I don't want to talk about it.

I show the proper Platinum respect and exchange hands with the man. That's the way he wants it , well he gets it. Hopefully I can still fuck after healing up.

I'd tell him to go easy on her.

First.. I would ask WHO the fook is he?

Then.. I would call Kenneth McNeil...

FaKcQx.gif

I'd get Artem Lobov to kick the shit out of him for me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back