Platinum Mike Perry slaps your girl's ass... WYD?

Well, but that's the point Inga. We aren't wolves. We're human beings.

Any pencil neck dweeb can take out the baddest man on the planet with relative ease if he really felt like it. Choosing to let things go doesn't make one a coward. It just means a person recognizes the value of living in a civil society and is willing to abide by the norms of a social contract that makes that civil society work.

All internet forum BS aside, I'm not entirely convinced you'd be happy to see your husband rot in prison just because one random night some random guy slapped your ass.

On a related note, if we're really going down the "cuck" road, I'm willing to bet that a murder sentence is the more sure path to having someone else fuck your wife than walking away when some asshole acts like an asshole.
<{danawhoah}>

Ok this man love is just getting weird...actually, what's the term for 2-3 steps beyond weird

Sue him for criminal battery and take all his money.

Assertive ball tap followed by a slap on the back of the head, is the proper response.

6b2a249e946f5f6019e0c2768074e04b.png

So I guess I'd just introduce him to my 35 you friend Alan Jouban, and perhaps suggest that he spend less time on tapout tattoos and running his mouth and more time training.

Back