Platinum Mike Perry slaps your girl's ass... WYD?

I would sternly lecture him about how inappropriate that type of behavior is and that it is an example of toxic masculinity. Then I would reassure him that I understood that these types of outbursts are common to oppressed peoples of lower socio-economic backgrounds.

And if that didn't work I'd just shoot the motherfucker in the face

Probably suckerpunch him with a bottle and giving his other eyebrow also an everlasting companion.

But who on sherdog has a girlfriend anyway?

Slap his wife's ass, fist bump him and propose a bromance

I'd either sleep him or go out in a blaze of crumpled glory.

I think we all knew Sherdog was comprised mainly of cucks. If Perry slapped my ass I reckon my husband would apprise him of his mistake in a fitting manner. http://www.bradycampaign.org/about-gun-violence/gunviolence
You have to take the original post into perspective.
1- he said girlfriend but probably doesnt have one. If he does he is probably young and trying to get in that someday
2- A mature adult male would be bothered but not fight.
3- Most wives including mine would give him a go to hell look and make him feel stupid.
4- If she liked it, I would pull her aside and pound it out until she felt satisfied.
5- If you have a wife or GF that is decent looking this shit happens all the time and you can fight everyone who hits on your chick. It took me until my thirties to get over that shit.

I think i prefer cawk anyway

3vtKqyy.gif

laugh after my girl kicks him in the balls.

no matter what you think of your husband... if he had a face a guy like platinum perry, hed cuck, too.
Platinum's got a black belt in Dese Hands, which is impressive and well worth the price of admission to see in action. My hubby has a black belt in ballistics and doesn't like foreigners (ie, people from Michigan). It would make for an interesting day.

Rooney%20gun.jpg

Appreciate the opportunity to tap that platinum-blessed piece in private later on that night?

beat the fuck out of him obviously. I dont care who you are, you put hands on my love youre getting fucking murdered

Concealed carry is a thing here in PA . . .

Back