Platinum Mike Perry slaps your girl's ass... WYD?

Napoleon-Dynamite-slaps-kip-and-runs-GIF.gif

I would advise Perry that he could do much better

I slap his girlfriend's ass too.

At least his girl looks cheap, she might be use to getting slap by strangers for money <20>

I'd love to know what drugs he took to turn his forehead into a fivehead...
On topic, I'd break my skull on his "slightly starved of oxygen at birth" face.

I'd say to him that my girl is used to a real good fucker taking care of her derrière, not lame ass-tappin small-dick amateurs.

realize I had a girlfriend and immediately start having sex with her

Last edited:
hope I'm in Florida so I can "stand my ground" worked for Zimmerman.

Ask her to get a PlatinumBless tattoo where his hand connected.

i will shoot a sweet double and then Colemanesque headbutts

I would ask him to autograph her boobs, then sucker punch him while he's doing it.

I think we all knew Sherdog was comprised mainly of cucks. If Perry slapped my ass I reckon my husband would apprise him of his mistake in a fitting manner. http://www.bradycampaign.org/about-gun-violence/gunviolence

Platinum's got a black belt in Dese Hands, which is impressive and well worth the price of admission to see in action. My hubby has a black belt in ballistics and doesn't like foreigners (ie, people from Michigan). It would make for an interesting day.

Rooney%20gun.jpg
I know coming from a member of Platinum Nation this question must seem a little retarded, but do you ever post WITHOUT mentioning your husband?

You'd kill someone for slapping your girls ass?

Won't that send you to prison for a long time?
I am also curious about this.

yeah Perry would be dead but his life wouldn't be ruined, unlike for the idiot who shot him

realize I had a girlfriend and immediately start having sex with her
winner!

Back