Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

Soros, esentially, "If I steal and/or devalue all of your belongings you should thank me because I am exposing your inferior anti-theft devices as compared to my billion dollar empire."

More like, "Me betting on Khabib isn't what caused McGregor to lose."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/22/nyregion/george-soros-explosive-device.html

(If you're out of views for the month try this: https://gizmodo.com/bomb-squad-detonates-suspected-explosive-device-placed-1829926439)

"The explosive device found in a mailbox at the home of George Soros, the billionaire philanthropist, on Monday afternoon was relatively small, a senior law enforcement official said on Tuesday.

The device was “proactively denotated” by bomb squad technicians from the Westchester County Police Department.

The bomber’s motive remained unclear. "

Mr. Soros is a favorite target of right-wing groups. He was not home at the time. "His activism has made him a villain to conservative groups and the target of anti-Semitic smears. Roseanne Barr called him a Nazi in an infamous tweetstorm, and just this month, Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, falsely speculated that Mr. Soros had funded a caravan of migrants moving north toward Mexico. There is no evidence that Mr. Soros paid thousands of migrants to storm the border. Nor is there evidence that Democrats support the effort, as President Trump has said."

----------------------------

The story speaks for itself. Keep slandering the guy long enough, and you draw the right wing terrorists to him. Trumpism and antisemitism intersect here, at a philanthropist's mailbox. There is no shortage of War Roomers who think this is a good thing.

I gotta think that isn't an adress that you just look up online - and I'm not generally a person that believes in CTs

(If you're out of views for the month try this: https://gizmodo.com/bomb-squad-detonates-suspected-explosive-device-placed-1829926439)

"The explosive device found in a mailbox at the home of George Soros, the billionaire philanthropist, on Monday afternoon was relatively small, a senior law enforcement official said on Tuesday.

The device was “proactively denotated” by bomb squad technicians from the Westchester County Police Department.

Mr. Soros is a favorite target of right-wing groups. He was not home at the time. "His activism has made him a villain to conservative groups and the target of anti-Semitic smears. Roseanne Barr called him a Nazi in an infamous tweetstorm, and just this month, Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, falsely speculated that Mr. Soros had funded a caravan of migrants moving north toward Mexico. There is no evidence that Mr. Soros paid thousands of migrants to storm the border. Nor is there evidence that Democrats support the effort, as President Trump has said."

The story speaks for itself. Keep slandering the guy long enough, and you draw the right wing terrorists to him. Trumpism and antisemitism intersect here, at a philanthropist's mailbox. There is no shortage of War Roomers who think this is a good thing.
nice to be able to ignore this when it suits the cause or use it out when it doesn't

Gee I don't know. Why on Earth would one assume it's a right winger, when he's perpetually targeted and slandered by both mainstream and batshit right wing media? It's like a mind puzzle, an awesome mind puzzle.

This bomb was a hoax, I dont buy it. Why would you mail it to he house? He has 100 and a 100 assistants. The bomb didn't even work, I can't believe the West has Sorros supporters, sad.

if anyone wants to kill anyone nowadays there is literally nothing you can do about it. the safest i have ever felt is shopping at Walmart with 2 tatted up guys openly carrying glocks. Not sure if that says something about me or the world we live in.

This bomb was a hoax, I dont buy it. Why would you mail it to he house? He has 100 and a 100 assistants. The bomb didn't even work, I can't believe the West has Sorros supporters, sad.
mmm this makes as much sense as anything else

getting a little hot in his kitchen, fight fire with fire

2ks1z6.jpg

the warroom sniffed out the federal government selling weapons so that those weapons would be used to commit crimes and help pass new gun laws

thats the problem with conspiracies after you solve one anything can turn into one

First of all this is a hoax.

Secondly I honestly see no problem with Soros dying. The guy was calling for a war with Russia, and killing warmongers is rightful and just.

Thirdly killing him will not stop or undo his work.

The violent right strikes again.
If the right was violent it would have been some changes by now. The biggest problem of the right that they are all talk and no action.

I don’t know. I’ll have to wait for the meme thread to inform me.

Two thirds of US terror attacks are committed by the far right. There has been two far Leftist attacks since 2000, compared to 20+ extreme right wing in the same time frame.

The far right has committed higher volume of attacks than radical Islam, the right only loses to radical Islam on death toll.

Would you not consider the actions the group has taken up in Portland or other "peaceful protests" as violent acts?

Please provide a source where any law enforcement agency has linked ANTIFA to a domestic terror attack.

Why? I'm not claiming they've committed a specific number of anything. Is domestic terrorism the only barometer of gauging the disruption they've caused?

You didn't provide sources . . .

More like, "Me betting on Khabib isn't what caused McGregor to lose."

That is, if we were to blindly assume that a powerful, well-respected financial speculator like George Soros, wouldn't have the power or influence to cause wide-spread economic movement with his predictions or market moves alone, thus rendering him far more powerful, and yes, morally responsible, compared to the average guy, whose speculations would never cause a similar panic of people selling off their investments.

He's pretty far from the average betting man putting up 5 bucks for Khabib. For example, during the Russian financial crash, he had over 2 billions at stake. Only a completely deluded individual would say that he had no impact whatsoever, in triggering the financial collapse. Even he himself acknowledged that his moves had "unintended social consequences", which he refused to carry moral responsibility for.

Once you're moving that amount of money, to prop up economies and collapse economies, triggering a chain of events, you're no longer "just a guy".

Obviously, as he has said, somebody else was bound to take advantage of such vulnerable situations anyway, but that hardly serves to comfort the guy who lost his life's savings in the blink of an eye. "The loser", put at the mercy of the powerful in an unfair market competition, will behave no differently than the "loser", put at the mercy of the powerful in an unequal society. He will look at the man standing at the forefront, and blame him for his troubles. Soros has often been that man.

Anyway, it does not really surprise me to see a stone cold capitalist like Soros being defended by the people that share his political perspectives, despite him having a completely rogue-ish and amoral perspective when it comes to running a business (including admittance that he does not adhere to national regulations). All is well as long as the end justifies the means, I suppose. Him flooding money to progressive causes, is enough to make the ideologically-aligned turn a blind eye to his business practises, despite being hawkish about other men of his kind amassing such massive fortunes upon other people's misfortunes (and rarely in such a direct way, as Soros has done).

In his book, "Soros on Soros," he says: "I do not accept the rules imposed by others.... And in periods of regime change, the normal rules don't apply."

That is a philosophy he has carried on with him, throughout his life.

Last edited:

This is clearly unacceptable, but the problem with invective slung against Soros isn't that it exists, but that it is so often wildly inaccurate. After all, you could level the same criticism at the MSM and leftists over Trump. A Bernie supporter showed up to a softball game to shoot Congressman. I haven't seen the demonization of Trump and Republicans desist since then.

In either case I think it is most sensible to separate the criminal actions of these headbaskets from the political speech of those who align with their antagonistic endeavors, but I do think it is a reminder for why civility has value, and I do think it's appropriate to blame Trump above all for a collapse of these mores.

This is clearly unacceptable, but the problem with invective slung against Soros isn't that it exists, but that it is so often wildly inaccurate. After all, you could level the same criticism at the MSM and leftists over Trump. A Bernie supporter showed up to a softball game to shoot Congressman. I haven't seen the demonization of Trump and Republicans desist since then.

In either case I think it is most sensible to separate the criminal actions of these headbaskets from the political speech of those who align with their antagonistic endeavors, but I do think it is a reminder for why civility has value, and I do think it's appropriate to blame Trump above all for a collapse of these mores.
It will be interesting holding you to this standard!

Watch your trigger finger the next time you go off about "leftists"

It will be interesting holding you to this standard!

Watch your trigger finger the next time you go off about "leftists"
Not really. You'll quickly come to the boring realization that I don't advocate mass violence against political groups. So I do look forward to the instructive potential of your self-reflection regarding my comments.

He is a left wing rich shithead and should be called out for his shit.

However anyone that does something like this should be in prison for the rest of their life.

The left will try an use this to silence any criticism of him while forgetting the violence of the far left.

Back