Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

I'm currently watching the alex jones show because of this thread.

Are you asserting an equal chance that it was an American left winger, or a left wing person who flew in to New York to do this?

Again, head injuries, they're a bitch.
You tell me. Your denial that this is anything but a right winger is a sign of a head injury.

Guy has made enemies dating back to the Holocaust, all over the world, speculating on currency and fucking with entire countries.

Must be part of a vast right wing conspiracy!!!!

upload_2018-10-23_12-51-42.jpeg

You have to be retarded to think that a near 90-year old billionaire picks up their own mail.

The distaste for this guy didn't start with Donald Trump or the "alt-right" though. He has boasted about being a primary cause behind several financial crashes in other countries, so he has kind of made himself a target in that regard.
Irrelevant who picks up the mail, nobody is saying he does. You have to be retarded to think that's a reason to start your post off with a "you have to be retarded."

Subtle nastiness here, "he has kind of made himself a target." We know what you would like to do, Anders. The media campaign against Soros in the US has been insane for several years now, and Soros being "evil" is now a mainstream view.

You have to be retarded to think that a near 90-year old billionaire picks up their own mail.

The distaste for this guy didn't start with Donald Trump or the "alt-right" though. He has boasted about being a primary cause behind several financial crashes in other countries, so he has kind of made himself a target in that regard.
Impossible! It can only be a right winger who did this! To think otherwise means you must be suffering from brain damage! Fawlty says so!

Seems like a pretty even split here between "False flag, he did this to himself!", "Good he deserves it!" and "The right wing would never do such a thing"

<JagsKiddingMe>

Impossible! It can only be a right winger who did this! To think otherwise means you must be suffering from brain damage! Fawlty says so!
Of course that's not what I said.

I say A is extremely likely, and even if not A, it's almost certainly a product of the same extreme slander campaign (a Jew-hating Libertarian could have done it).

You say it's stupid to think A is extremely likely

I say you have A head injury.

But nice try trying to flip that around to be dishonest about the premise, you fuckin' hack.

Irrelevant who picks up the mail, nobody is saying he does. You have to be retarded to think that's a reason to start your post off with a "you have to be retarded."

Subtle nastiness here, "he has kind of made himself a target." We know what you would like to do, Anders. The media campaign against Soros in the US has been insane for several years now, and Soros being "evil" is now a mainstream view.

He has "made himself a target" by supporting civil liberties and democratic gov't in countries governed by oppressive regimes. But I'd think that agents of one of those gov'ts would be reluctant to attack a U.S. citizen on U.S. soil.

Could be a holocaust victims family

Maybe the real reason Soros bombed himself was to trick people into posting things like this, so we can identify those who only get their information from fake memes.

Of course that's not what I said.

I say A is extremely likely, and even if not A, it's almost certainly a product of the same extreme slander campaign (a Jew-hating Libertarian could have done it).

You say it's stupid to think A is extremely likely

I say you have A head injury.

But nice try trying to flip that around to be dishonest about the premise, you fuckin' hack.
Lol Jew hating libertarian. Only truly nutty left wingers use his being a Jew as a reason for people hating him. Jews don’t even like the guy.

Well, practice makes perfect...

Obviously I'm referring to the incompetence of the "bomber". Don't know what the hell you're talking about.

What I'm saying is that he has a history of people harboring a grudge towards him that goes further back than 2016, the alt-right and Donald Trump. I wouldn't necessarily jump to conclusions, because he has been a "player" dating back to 1979 when he started funding resistance against Communist regimes in Eastern Europe.

It could just as well be a Russian dude, an Albanian dude, whoever.

The lack of professionalism involved in the attempt does lend some weight to the theory that it's probably just some over-anxious local "Unabomber" who has been fed too many conspiracy theories.

It's funny how these acts of violence are committed by the left on the daily that we've gotten so used to them but when someone who is potentially right wing does it it's an actual story to these people.

It isn't shooting up a bball game but it's close I guess.

George Soros forgot to pay me my monthly shilling allowance, so I took matters into my own hands.

It's funny how these acts of violence are committed by the left on the daily that we've gotten so used to them but when someone who is potentially right wing does it it's an actual story to these people.

It isn't shooting up a bball game but it's close I guess.
If a drug dealer does a drive buy you consider that an "act of violence by the left"?

I bet the Mercer’s sent it.

Back