Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

Two thirds of US terror attacks are committed by the far right. There has been two far Leftist attacks since 2000, compared to 20+ extreme right wing in the same time frame.

The far right has committed higher volume of attacks than radical Islam, the right only loses to radical Islam on death toll.

Please provide a source where any law enforcement agency has linked ANTIFA to a domestic terror attack.

And there was just a gang of Republican-affiliated thugs (the "Proud Boys") going around assaulting people. The discourse on this is totally flipped.

Not a lot of details. Besides the fact that it didn't go off before being collected, I assume they have reason to believe it wasn't just kids letterboxing?
Possible. It was detonated out of caution so it was at least somewhat credible. The only description I saw was that it was small, and reports say a person moved it away before the cops came.

I'd put the probability of a prank uninfluenced by conspiracy theories as extremely low, and also the chance it was untargeted.

I would put a huge wager down that this would not have happened had Soros not been demonized (in both the mainstream and fringe media).

Edited title for accuracy

Soros has enemies all over the world. Blaiming it on US right wingers is hilarious.

And there was just a gang of Republican-affiliated thugs (the "Proud Boys") going around assaulting people. The discourse on this is totally flipped.

Video have since vindicated the Proud Boys and shown it was indeed ANTIFA who started the fight, which is precisely why ANTIFA was there.

The bomber’s motive remained unclear.
8KTtscB.jpg

I don’t like to hear this. And not just because I’m the probably the only warroom poster who has actually been paid by George Soros (or will admit it in any case ;)

Westchester, New York.

Do you have a head injury?
So because it happened in New York, a rich, white, liberal area no less, it must be right wingers?

Again, the guy has enemies all over the world. Stop being obtuse.

So because it happened in New York, a rich, white, liberal area no less, it must be right wingers?

Again, the guy has enemies all over the world. Stop being obtuse.
Are you asserting an equal chance that it was an American left winger, or a left wing person who flew in to New York to do this?

Again, head injuries, they're a bitch.

You have to be retarded to think that a near 90-year old billionaire picks up their own mail.

The distaste for this guy didn't start with Donald Trump or the "alt-right" though. He has boasted about being a primary cause behind several financial crashes in other countries, so he has kind of made himself a target in that regard.

I don’t like to hear this. And not just because I’m the probably the only warroom poster who has actually been paid by George Soros (or will admit it in any case ;)

My heart skipped a beat for a second thinking the checks would stop coming in. Then I read "Soros was not home at the time"

Let's reconvene the white genociding then...

My heart skipped a beat for a second thinking the checks would stop coming in. Then I read "Soros was not home at the time"

Let's reconvene the white genociding then...
Lets be honest, Soros wouldn't have picked up his own mail. The bomb would have only hurt one of his servants.

Back