Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Idk about epic, Kendrick was the only one who could actually write well in this whole beef. Would have preferred if it was J Cole or something. I don't like J Cole, but he can write better than Drake at least

Nah Drake is a great writer. Kendrick is more intricate but Drake has a way better flow.

Nah Drake is a great writer. Kendrick is more intricate but Drake has a way better flow.
We'll have to agree to disagree. Drake's flows are dull and corny to me, same as his writing.

Drizzy pay for my OSAP loans fam he my horse in di race Kendrick go suck your mom fam 💯 🗣️ 📠

One thing I have realized is the quality of rap beats has fallen off a cliff. Some of these beats are downright annoying or too soft for a rap beef track.

Kendrick will obviously win this but who really cares? Both of these dudes arent known for being tough so it comes off insincere. Far cry from "fuck yo bitch and the click you claim!"

One thing I have realized is the quality of rap beats has fallen off a cliff. Some of these beats are downright annoying or too soft for a rap beef track.

Kendrick will obviously win this but who really cares? Both of these dudes arent known for being tough so it comes off insincere. Far cry from "fuck yo bitch and the click you claim!"

I miss the beats of Gangsta Era beats.

Beats are amazing these days. Some of the best producers of all time exist in the modern culture rn.

You guys are just old and hold an idealized version of your youth. Kendrick calling Drake a pedophile is about as extreme what Tupac was saying to Biggie.

You can like old stuff AND new stuff. It’s okay. Millions of people care. Sorry you’re not interested, you dont have to contribute to the discussion

Some awesome music came out of this. 616 in la, Euphoria, and Family matters being the ones I go back to the most.

I think this battle has highlighted how easy it is to spin a narrative about someone and actually have it stick. I thought Kendrick played it well strategically but it helped that the rap community already looks at Drake a way.

Drake does have a better flow. When's the last time he wrote something meaningful outside of some chick's car or a club? His whole discography is worthless comparatively. 'Money Trees' alone shits on Drake's career. In my opinion.

Still, probably the best diss record of all time, if not 'Takeover', 'Ether', 'Hit Em Up', 'the Story of Adidon' or 'the Bridge is Over'.

I guess that's the top six? Lol

I always liked real mother fucking G's, also enjoyed Dre Day.

Beats are amazing these days. Some of the best producers of all time exist in the modern culture rn.

You guys are just old and hold an idealized version of your youth. Kendrick calling Drake a pedophile is about as extreme what Tupac was saying to Biggie.

You can like old stuff AND new stuff. It’s okay. Millions of people care. Sorry you’re not interested, you dont have to contribute to the discussion

Street cred still matters. Let me load up Pro Tools, lol.

I always liked real mother fucking G's, also enjoyed Dre Day.

Those are great as well. I still think my top six is top tier. I would put RMGz as a top ten diss track regardless of Tim Dog's inclusion, lol.

Still, probably the best diss record of all time, if not 'Takeover', 'Ether', 'Hit Em Up', 'the Story of Adidon' or 'the Bridge is Over'.

I guess that's the top six? Lol

Gotta give Drake his flowers on “Back to Back” too man. That’s the most likable he’s ever been

“I know that you gotta be a thug for her
This aint what she meant when she told you to open up more”

Hits way different with recent Mill/Diddy revelations

Back