Pictures Of A Vicious Pitbull Attack That Just Happened At My House

ok, I like pitbulls myself, but I dont consider them "amazing" relative to other breeds, and I rank them below average intelligence too. They are exceptionally loyal and affectionate though.

people who hate pitbulls are usually very effeminate and beta in demeanor. The sort of person that shares corgi gifs on facebook and squeals with delight over cat memes.

Fuck you man, cat memes are hilarious

greetingdog.jpg

Replace the Fireball and JD with Laophraig and Buleitt Rye and the Bud Light with Left Hand Milk Stout and you fuckin nailed it!
Good job

I'm calling shenanigans that's there isn't at least one negra modelo or tecate in your fridge

I'm calling shenanigans that's there isn't at least one negra modelo or tecate in your fridge

Got a Modelo Negra in my hand and a few more in my belly at this very moment
Finally someone understands me lol

lol that argument is so stupid. If you don't own a bike or can't ride a bike then it will NEVER happen. If you don't own a pitbull or are never around pitbull's it still could happen by chance if you live and travel in a city where there are pitbulls.

So its impossible to collide with, get run over by a bike?

I have a pit, she is fucking beautiful, is friendly as fuck as long as you are a known male. She camps the door in attack mode, but once she has met you a few times with us at the door she will completely ignore you (unless you bring a friend) somehow she sniffs them out and will start from scratch again.

We have to control her for the first few times you come round, but everytime ladies come round we have to lock her out the back because she fucking hates girls. No idea why, some female shit goin on there

Got a Modelo Negra in my hand and a few more in my belly at this very moment
Finally someone understands me lol

nice! that's our go to work beer unless a noob buys Bud Light or some other poor excuse for a beer. but today is a high life day for myself.

btw beautiful dogs, grew up around pitts and the only ones with problems were the ones that had jackass owners

As a former owner of a pit, I've got to say that they are awesome dogs. Never had an issue with mine. Sure, people were scared to death of him but all you had to do was say is name in a joyful way,he'd into a kitten. My buddies have owned pits and I've never been worried for my safety or those around me.

But I see why people are so hesitant of them. Some dudes are more into Maltese or small little dogs that do nothing.

wow.. you tryhards still at it? its the weekend go outside... what was i posing as? a dog expert? never claimed to be ... sorry charlie no tuna for u

Ill bet you arent even a groundhog expert

Cool dog TS....until it rips your pencil neck apart then you're back on here making a thread titled, should i euthanize my dog

That is true, though. There are like 30 something dogs under the "bully breed" banner. A lot of them aren't Pits, until something goes horribly wrong. Then they are.

And this is why bite stats for pitbulls are skewed, and dishonest.

They say the pitbull is the most dangerous dog breed but can't even identify one, then go on to say pitbull type of dog, or mix was responsible for the attacks. So is it the breed that's dangerous, or breeds that look similar, or are mutts the most dangerous dogs out there?

Take the pic of that monstrosity out there, Goliath or some shit like that. People oooh and aaah over the huge pitbull.....that's not a pitbull.

Nobody is saying all Pits are evil, but when they lose control they cause waaaaay more damage than any other breed. They were bred for fighting, not for family life. Get a real dog if you want a pet and a friend.

Fatal-Dog-Bites-and-Attack-Statistics-in-USA-by-Breed-from-2005-to-2012-531x612.jpg

But I can't wait for some apologist to come crying about how Pits are discriminated against because they will get more readers/ratings... L-O-fucking-L!

I have a pit, she is fucking beautiful, is friendly as fuck as long as you are a known male. She camps the door in attack mode, but once she has met you a few times with us at the door she will completely ignore you (unless you bring a friend) somehow she sniffs them out and will start from scratch again.

We have to control her for the first few times you come round, but everytime ladies come round we have to lock her out the back because she fucking hates girls. No idea why, some female shit goin on there

Sounds like such a loving dog.... :rolleyes:

Bat dad laughing at the thought of violence? For shame good sir

Nobody is saying all Pits are evil, but when they lose control they cause waaaaay more damage than any other breed. They were bred for fighting, not for family life. Get a real dog if you want a pet and a friend.

Fatal-Dog-Bites-and-Attack-Statistics-in-USA-by-Breed-from-2005-to-2012-531x612.jpg

But I can't wait for some apologist to come crying about how Pits are discriminated against because they will get more readers/ratings... L-O-fucking-L!

"Get a real dog".

LOL.. Stop it dude. They are every bit of a family dog.

Back