Pictures Of A Vicious Pitbull Attack That Just Happened At My House

"Get a real dog".

LOL.. Stop it dude. They are every bit of a family dog.

LOL, maybe your family but I would never put my children in such a situation. Call me crazy, I just don't like exposing my family to animals that can cause so much damage if they so choose. My 80 pound pure lab is great with the family tho, no Maltese for me ;).

I bet TS likes Ronda Rousey and the Diaz brothers, and wears a flat billed hat.

LOL, maybe your family but I would never put my children in such a situation. Call me crazy, I just don't like exposing my family to animals that can cause so much damage if they so choose. My 80 pound pure lab is great with the family tho, no Maltese for me ;).

Yellow lab?

photo of labradors because they're awesome

Labrador_Retrievers.jpg

I dont get the "I've never had a problem with pitbulls" logic. There's also people who never worn a seat belt and never got hurt in a traffic accident but that doesn't exactly make it safe now does it?

Facts say pitbulls are the most dangerous normal domestic dog that people own. Exposing one of these things to your kids is pure stupidity.

I dont get the "I've never had a problem with pitbulls" logic. There's also people who never worn a seat belt and never got hurt in a traffic accident but that doesn't exactly make it safe now does it?

Facts say pitbulls are the most dangerous normal domestic dog that people own. Exposing one of these things to your kids is pure stupidity.

So how are you gonna get your children to school if you wont let em ride in cars?

So how are you gonna get your children to school if you wont let em ride in cars?

There are certain things you have to do that are dangerous, like ride in cars, to live a normal/productive life.

Having a pitbull around a kid isn't necessary for anything. Hell, some woman just had to have half her arm amputated after her own pitbull attacked her. There's a risk to reward factor here and the reward of having a pitbull does not outweigh the risk of ruining lives.

Lol a pittmutt aint a necessity bro.

Not even my dog from the streets of Ethiopia is as wild and unpredictable as a pittmutt.

Several years ago, it got attacked by my neighbor's pit while I was walking it back home. The thing bum rushed through the screen door only to get it's ass totally chewed out by my dog lmfao.

Needless to say, my dog kicked the ever living shit out of that mutt, and my relationship with the neighbor never been the same after that thanks to that unpredictable pos, (neighbor was hot.)

Not even my dog from the streets of Ethiopia is as wild and unpredictable as a pittmutt.

Several years ago, it got attacked by my neighbor's pit while I was walking it back home. The thing bum rushed through the screen door only to get it's ass totally chewed out by my dog lmfao.

Needless to say, my dog kicked the ever living shit out of that mutt, and my relationship with the neighbor never been the same after that thanks to that unpredictable pos, (neighbor was hot.)

Ahhh a pittmutt
Youre so cool and edgy

And that night your dog really earned his peanut butter treat.

Nice dogs. Faygo, GT Cola or Mountain Rush in the fridge I'm guessing.

Presas are cool dogs. Although, I think they've got a couple of confirmed kills on their record.

I would rather deal with a pissed off pit than a pissed off rott anyday. Pits were and are a family dog but get a bad rep because of dog fighting rings. They are a terrier, I mean come on.

One of the best threads ever imo.

I just looked up a corgi pitbull mix and he looks pretty cool

CorgiPitWelshCorgiPitBullTerrierHybridDogTippyBug1Year1.jpg

Back