Pictures Of A Vicious Pitbull Attack That Just Happened At My House

That's part of the media slander I was talking about. I read that article. The wife had to have her arm amputated from the elbow down, due to the injuries. And that's awful. But that is NOT the same as ripping her fucking arm OFF. But that was the title of the actual article, pit rips wife's arm off. If you just read that title, which I'm sure thousands of ppl did, what does that make you picture? A dog ripping a fucking arm off! Which is NOT at all what happened. Fucking bullshit.

Really dude? The point is that the dog did so much damage that her arm had to be amputated, might as well be her arm was ripped off. I can only how mangled it looked.

I'm getting sick and tired of people blaming others that it's how you raise a dog. Some breeds are the way they are to an extent.

Really dude? The point is that the dog did so much damage that her arm had to be amputated, might as well be her arm was ripped off. I can only how mangled it looked.

I'm getting sick and tired of people blaming others that it's how you raise a dog. Some breeds are the way they are to an extent.

Did the dog rip the arm off? yes or no

Then was the article title accurate? yes or no

There's something called "clickbait" that you should think about when reading shit like that.

You don't have to reply I gotta get off here anyway. later boys n girls

My cousin has 4 pitbulls that won these competitions and have paper work from some organization. Because of these she thinks she's president of all thing pitbulls. It's really annoying. I see a dog that I'm assuming is a pitbulls and she'll break down how they aren't and all this other shit.

Any dog will attack, no matter the breed. Pitbulls have a bad rep because of their jaw strength.

Like all dogs its how you raise them, look at a saint benard or a grate dane both are twice the size of a pitbull. Like Dobermans you have attack dogs and family dogs. Just how you raise them.

I am not a pitbull owner either never had one.

These dogs are Amazing, Intelligent and very eager to please, Unfortunataly they attract the attention of complete Morons....People who think these types of dogs are just blood thirsty and vicious either have no brains or lack the knowledge and should not be talking, which just leads back to no brains....

You nailed it on the head with "very eager to please." That's the best, and worst thing about the breed. I've had German Shepherds since I was a kid, and 1 Pit, and GS's are nowhere near Pits as far as being eager to please their owners. That was the main thing I noticed about my Pit.

My cousin has 4 pitbulls that won these competitions and have paper work from some organization. Because of these she thinks she's president of all thing pitbulls. It's really annoying. I see a dog that I'm assuming is a pitbulls and she'll break down how they aren't and all this other shit.

That is true, though. There are like 30 something dogs under the "bully breed" banner. A lot of them aren't Pits, until something goes horribly wrong. Then they are.

there are 2 sides to every story and while people own pits and the majority dont attack facts dont lie pits are the #1 breed type w/e dog responsible for the most attacks and deaths... i have seen them firsthand both as a nyc cop (retired)and as an emt volunteer fireman
Have any stories about bicycle accidents and deaths. You should, because that's much likelier to happen than a pit attack.

Bat dad beats off to pitbull attack stats imo

Have any stories about bicycle accidents and deaths. You should, because that's much likelier to happen than a pit attack.

lol that argument is so stupid. If you don't own a bike or can't ride a bike then it will NEVER happen. If you don't own a pitbull or are never around pitbull's it still could happen by chance if you live and travel in a city where there are pitbulls.

These dogs are Amazing, Intelligent and very eager to please, Unfortunataly they attract the attention of complete Morons....People who think these types of dogs are just blood thirsty and vicious either have no brains or lack the knowledge and should not be talking, which just leads back to no brains....

ok, I like pitbulls myself, but I dont consider them "amazing" relative to other breeds, and I rank them below average intelligence too. They are exceptionally loyal and affectionate though.

people who hate pitbulls are usually very effeminate and beta in demeanor. The sort of person that shares corgi gifs on facebook and squeals with delight over cat memes.

ok, I like pitbulls myself, but I dont consider them "amazing" relative to other breeds, and I rank them below average intelligence too. They are exceptionally loyal and affectionate though.

people who hate pitbulls are usually very effeminate and beta in demeanor. The sort of person that shares corgi gifs on facebook and squeals with delight over cat memes.

95d4e360db4adb7170e599b9983c205f48e86bf33289b37eb98a46df2d8d5fe9.jpg

haters-gonna-hate-cat.jpg

Semantics....are you really nitpicking the word Amazing? You said "relative to other breeds"

a

I'm not averse to people owning whatever type of a dog they please. What I expect is that if their dog injures someone it should not, the injury should be duplicated to the owner, and, depending on the seriousness of the offense, the dog possibly put to sleep. The owner has to carry his responsibility - and when he's fully capable and manages to do it, dogs are pretty much the greatest thing you can buy.

Of all the people ive known with pits, none of the pits have ever attacked anyone

fixed

poser getting rolled itt

wow.. you tryhards still at it? its the weekend go outside... what was i posing as? a dog expert? never claimed to be ... sorry charlie no tuna for u

Back