Pictures Of A Vicious Pitbull Attack That Just Happened At My House

Fred was a rescue
When I first got him he had been through a couple years of horrible abuse
He was so terrified of humans that he would cower down in the corner and shake uncontrollably with fear in his eyes everytime anyone approached him
It took me a long time to get all that out of him but now hes the nicest happiest cuddle bug of a dog that you ever saw
Its funny to see people so shocked that this monster is really just a big ole teddy bear

That's awesome man glad the dog went to you and wasn't still in that sitiuation.

You didn't click on the article at all, did you? Wanna know how I can tell? Those "baseless claims" came from a court judge and Pediatrics medical journal. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/117/3/e374.full

first ill ignore all your insults because .. well thats all you have

from your pediatric "study"

In our retrospective survey,

Department of Pediatric Surgery, Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austria

not even the usa man.....

and the judges "opinion"

just that 1 persons opinion

i posted facts,charts,studies

ALL based in fact and science and you continue to insult and rant like an angry child

ill leave you to it tough guy

pits_zpsgqnroptk.jpg

pits%202_zpszbomxjjt.jpg

per your own pdf submitted doc from cdc, the leading offender is "pitbull TYPE" dogs is listed as "purebred", with no mention of breed identification protocol.

do i need to screenshot it, crop it, upload and paste it here; or can you locate that on your own? it is on table one and two right from the get-go.

That guy doesn't even read his own articles?! lol no wonder he didn't bother to read mine.

there are 2 sides to every story and while people own pits and the majority dont attack facts dont lie pits are the #1 breed type w/e dog responsible for the most attacks and deaths... i have seen them firsthand both as a nyc cop (retired)and as an emt volunteer fireman

lol
As Im reading your posts Im thinking to myself this guy has that stereotypical cops attitude
Guess I nailed that one
I should take this show on the road, join a circus or something
Charge people two bits to watch me guess someones occupations over the internet

These dogs are Amazing, Intelligent and very eager to please, Unfortunataly they attract the attention of complete Morons....People who think these types of dogs are just blood thirsty and vicious either have no brains or lack the knowledge and should not be talking, which just leads back to no brains....

Fred was a rescue
When I first got him he had been through a couple years of horrible abuse
He was so terrified of humans that he would cower down in the corner and shake uncontrollably with fear in his eyes everytime anyone approached him
It took me a long time to get all that out of him but now hes the nicest happiest cuddle bug of a dog that you ever saw
Its funny to see people so shocked that this monster is really just a big ole teddy bear

Even cooler

I had a rescue dog and my folks have one now. Poor thing, she would jump out of her skin at loud noises and didn't know how to go up stairs and hid her food constantly. In took like 2 years before you could step over her when she was sleeping without her moving for fear of getting stepped on.

A lot of people don't like taking on dogs with baggage. I have found them to be fiercely loyal. My dog could do some damage if he wanted. My parents dog is still a baby. But that doesn't stop her from giving it her all trying to do the things the other dogs (mine and my brother's) taught her when visiting her place or when I had her at mine like bark when the doorbell rings or mail shows up. She is really showing her age my dad is saying. The last few years is a fast decline. I'm sad about it but she had a great life and that is all we could have done for her, especially given how it might have gone

That guy doesn't even read his own articles?! lol no wonder he didn't bother to read mine.

im still trying to wrap my head around "the bullmastif/presa canario line" bullmastiff (presa canario) garbage on this latest img he posted. wtf is this crap?

science bro

Even cooler

I had a rescue dog and my folks have one now. Poor thing, she would jump out of her skin at loud noises and didn't know how to go up stairs and hid her food constantly. In took like 2 years before you could step over her when she was sleeping without her moving for fear of getting stepped on.

A lot of people don't like taking on dogs with baggage. I have found them to be fiercely loyal. My dog could do some damage if he wanted. My parents dog is still a baby. But that doesn't stop her from giving it her all trying to do the things the other dogs (mine and my brother's) taught her when visiting her place or when I had her at mine like bark when the doorbell rings or mail shows up. She is really showing her age my dad is saying. The last few years is a fast decline. I'm sad about it but she had a great life and that is all we could have done for her, especially given how it might have gone
Yea I can understand why a person wouldnt want a rescue, especially a big dangerous one, but for me rescues are the best dogs
If youre willing to put in the time and effort you'll never find a better more appreciative and loving pet than a rescue

im still trying to wrap my head around "the bullmastif/presa canario line" bullmastiff (presa canario) garbage on this latest img he posted. wtf is this crap?

science bro

facts "bro"

i know its hard man

just keep apologizing its makes everything better

Yea I can understand why a person wouldnt want a rescue, especially a big dangerous one, but for me rescues are the best dogs
If youre willing to put in the time and effort you'll never find a better more appreciative and loving pet than a rescue

all my pets are rescues... have 4 of them

Last edited:
dog breed closely related to mastiff also commonly found in pitbull mixesguess you dont "science" bro
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perro_de_Presa_Canario

PresaCanarioDragoImportCanaryIslands.jpg

what are you nattering on about? i am quite familiar with the molosser and fighting breeds thank you, i don't need a wiki link.

it is your data that is in question. most everything you have posted is bunk.

you have those breed registries for me yet? or did you just skim over my post like you skimmed your documents?

i've got nothing further to discuss with you on this matter until you can clarify breed identification protocol for me.

what are you nattering on about?
i've got nothing further to discuss with you on this matter until you can clarify breed identification protocol for me.

spoken like a true apologist

head-buried-in-sand.jpg

Fuck ya. They want nothing more than to just be where you are 24/7. I'd tell friends and roommates to stop telling me shit like how my dog sits on the coach looking out the window the entire time I was gone and could recognize my car engine from a block away and would be going nuts because I felt guilty leaving lol

Have a good one brother. I was glad you shared this thread.

Back