Pictures Of A Vicious Pitbull Attack That Just Happened At My House

Humans, while capable of committing great atrocities, are not specifically bred to kill. Pitt Bulls have years upon years of selective breeding in order to produce a dog that kills. Might as well have a bengal tiger chilling in your house as long as you're a good owner, right?

I don't know why you Pitt sympathizers don't get that.

Because we have actually owned pits. Have you ever owned a pit? Ever been around a pit irl? At all?

Most of us are speaking from personal experience. Pit haters are most often speaking from skewed media stories. Go look up how German Shepherds were looked at by the media back in the 70's. It was similar to how pits are perceived today. And today German Shepherds are understood to be one of the best breeds. Did you know pits are actually just as trainable as GS's? And pits make some of the very best seeing-eye dogs for the blind? See, media doesn't tell you shit like that. Pit maulings make for eye-grabbing headlines. How many other dog breed attacks happened the same day that lady got her arm bitten? How many Chow attacks do you read about? Chows are mean as fuck and attack often, but they don't get the headlines that pit attacks do.

You know what dogs are crazy?

Dalmations

this ^^

My parents have 2 dogs, a pit and a dalmation. Trust me the pit is far better around strangers, other animals and public in general.

I have that logitech illuminated keyboard, Petyslim

lmao Pete watching Judge Mathis on TV or some shit.

Because we have actually owned pits. Have you ever owned a pit? Ever been around a pit irl? At all?

Most of us are speaking from personal experience. Pit haters are most often speaking from skewed media stories. Go look up how German Shepherds were looked at by the media back in the 70's. It was similar to how pits are perceived today. And today German Shepherds are understood to be one of the best breeds. Did you know pits are actually just as trainable as GS's? And pits make some of the very best seeing-eye dogs for the blind? See, media doesn't tell you shit like that. Pit maulings make for eye-grabbing headlines. How many other dog breed attacks happened the same day that lady got her arm bitten? How many Chow attacks do you read about? Chows are mean as fuck and attack often, but they don't get the headlines that pit attacks do.

Well, I've never read the statistics on Pitt attacks in comparison to other, but I do know that other breeds have been know to be violent. You mentioned if I've ever been around a pit. Well I actually have. My sister owned a pitt before her first child and it was a sweet heart but she gave it away once my nephew was born. She didn't want the dog to get jealous of the baby and doing him harm.

Also, when I was younger I got hired at the local Petsmart as a dog bather and I handled thousands of dogs. Pitts we're banned from being serviced (their illegal in Miami) because of their aggressive nature. Now that being said, I got bitten more than a fair share. Some times worse then others. I had to get an ambulance called in twice for me. Once for a chinese sharpei and followed by a rott. Both were bad bite but never compared to what I have seen and read but I'm sure it could of been worse.

But if you're right about the media just blowing the whole thing out of proportion then my argument has no merit. It wouldn't be the first time the media does something like that. Ie: cops and black people.

Well, I've never read the statistics on Pitt attacks in comparison to other, but I do know that other breeds have been know to be violent. You mentioned if I've ever been around a pit. Well I actually have. My sister owned a pitt before her first child and it was a sweet heart but she gave it away once my nephew was born. She didn't want the dog to get jealous of the baby and doing him harm.

Also, when I was younger I got hired at the local Petsmart as a dog bather and I handled thousands of dogs. Pitts we're banned from being serviced (their illegal in Miami) because of their aggressive nature. Now that being said, I got bitten more than a fair share. Some times worse then others. I had to get an ambulance called in twice for me. Once for a chinese sharpei and followed by a rott. Both were bad bite but never compared to what I have seen and read but I'm sure it could of been worse.

But if you're right about the media just blowing the whole thing out of proportion then my argument has no merit. It wouldn't be the first time the media does something like that. Ie: cops and black people.

That's actually a nice reply, dude. That's rare around here lol. Sorry to hear ya got bit, that does suck. And you said pits were illegal in Miami. That's part of why the media slant about them bugs me so much. I posted a pic of my old pit, and like you said about your sister's pit, mine was nothing but a sweetheart. But I had to leave her with my ex-wife in Cali, because I was moving and the airlines had a "no pitbull" policy. They wouldn't fly them, due to the "aggressive nature of the breed."

181482_10201100463933576_882209473_n.jpg

^ This was my dog. Does that dog look like she has an "aggressive nature?"

My thinking was that they sedate dogs and fly them in the cargo compartment, so what fucking difference does it make?! But bottom line, I had to give my dog up because of that bullshit. Not gonna lie, I cried. Lost a great dog because of some BS. Airlines might as well just say "no black people, due to their criminal nature." It's bullshit.

Last edited:
that thread already made it's rounds a few weeks ago...

[size=+1]Husband’s pit bull rips wife’s arm off[/size]

That's part of the media slander I was talking about. I read that article. The wife had to have her arm amputated from the elbow down, due to the injuries. And that's awful. But that is NOT the same as ripping her fucking arm OFF. But that was the title of the actual article, pit rips wife's arm off. If you just read that title, which I'm sure thousands of ppl did, what does that make you picture? A dog ripping a fucking arm off! Which is NOT at all what happened. Fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
That's part of the media slander I was talking about. I read that article. The wife had to have her arm amputated from the elbow down, due to the injuries. And that's awful. But that is NOT the same as ripping her fucking arm OFF. But that was the title of the actual article, pit rips wife's arm off. If you just read that title, which I'm sure thousands of ppl did, what does that make you picture? A dog ripping a fucking off arm! Which is NOT at all what happened. Fucking bullshit.

you don't have to tell me. i was on that thread like white on rice. you obviously didn't read what i had to say.

i'm not going to lie, it hurts a little.

only assholes get pitbulls, trying to compensate for something

Ahh the war cry of the sensitive little flower of a man "anyone who isnt a little estrogen filled pansy like me is compensating" :rolleyes:

Humans, while capable of committing great atrocities, are not specifically bred to kill. Pitt Bulls have years upon years of selective breeding in order to produce a dog that kills. Might as well have a bengal tiger chilling in your house as long as you're a good owner, right?

I don't know why you Pitt sympathizers don't get that.

Jeez, beta boys exposed itt. Scared of the doggie ? Bengal tiger ? Really dude ? You really should take today to go fishing,join a gym, take an mma class or something that resembles things that men do.

That's part of the media slander I was talking about. I read that article. The wife had to have her arm amputated from the elbow down, due to the injuries. And that's awful. But that is NOT the same as ripping her fucking arm OFF. But that was the title of the actual article, pit rips wife's arm off. If you just read that title, which I'm sure thousands of ppl did, what does that make you picture? A dog ripping a fucking arm off! Which is NOT at all what happened. Fucking bullshit.

yeah what you didnt read is that 92% of pitbulls kill their owners, dont even try and argue your point bro ive got statistics on my side.

I think Pitbulls and Staffies are lovely but they're frightening if they're brought up by arseholes. Cute dogs TS

Back