*PICTURE* Rousimar Palhares Broke His Foot Early In Hector Lombard Fight

Paul Harris couldn't even last a round against Hector, Boetsch went nearly two rounds with Hector with a broken foot. Pat Barry broke both hand and foot and continued in one of his fights. TeHuna fought three rounds with a broken hand and foot, Manny Rodriguez won on a broken leg on TUF.

Ace Franklin knocked out Liddell after Chuck broke Ace's arm with a kick earlier in the fight.

Adrenaline is a crazy chemical.

Sucks for Palhares, though. Have to figure that would affect a ton of stuff in terms of standing and even something as simple as holding a closed guard must have been pretty painful. I've broken my foot in a similar spot (don't kick people in the elbow!) and it's really, really painful.

Still, happened in a fight. The way things go sometimes.

Thats almost exactly how my right foot looks atm,less the He-Man sized legs. Broke it and tore the ligaments. Hurts like fuck,fucking bullshit tbh. So immobile. Taking a bloody shower is a fucking chore in itself. Very painful.

Leg Karma. Hectors leg fight back!

:icon_lol:

Paul Harris couldn't even last a round against Hector, Boetsch went nearly two rounds with Hector with a broken foot. Pat Barry broke both hand and foot and continued in one of his fights. TeHuna fought three rounds with a broken hand and foot, Manny Rodriguez won on a broken leg on TUF.

When a break happens,there's various degrees of the break and different areas of said bone thats been broke,so we cant really compare as you said. To top that,everyone differs in their reatcion to a break,also weighing in if said break was a clean one or not and if the person has broken or injured that body part before.

That sucks but I don't think he would have beat Hector. This should guarantee he doesn't get cut though

Aye,that may play into account but i doubt he woulda/will be cut regardless,it's only his first time losing 2 matches concurrently so its safe to assume he's not going anywhere.

Hope the recovery goes well and we see him back soon enough.

Things that happens in the fight which are a direct consequence of your actions, and aren't freak accidents, are not really good excuses. If you kick someones leg, you risk hurting your own leg if you don't hit it correctly/your opponent checks it. It's on you.

That's a good point as well.

I thought I saw him stumble after a leg kick but then he kept throwing kicks with the same leg so I thought nothing of it.

Oh well, I don't think it really changed the outcome of the fight.

Ouch, He did throw a heavy kick that was real loud on impact.

Yeah I heard a loud crack on one of his kicks too. I thought it landed in a weird spot, and there's the proof. It didn't really effect the outcome on that night though imo, Hector was straight headhunting and was gonna get the KO either way

That fool has baby feet..looks like he wears like a childs size 6 shoe

Well, did he break it from Lombard checking a kick? If he did, that would be a TKO either
way.

Look at Barnetts hand in the first against DC. Dude fought 4 more rounds like that.

Nothing new there. I dont think Paul has ever legitimately lost a fight according to him.

Great another excuse.

Are you guys dense?

There's absolutely nothing about excuses there.

Or is he supposed to tell journalists, fans and whoever, that he got stung by a bee? :icon_lol:

He kicked, got checked, broke his foot. That's what he's saying.

So where's the excuse?

Are you guys dense?

There's absolutely nothing about excuses there.

Or is he supposed to tell journalists, fans and whoever, that he got stung by a bee? :icon_lol:

He kicked, got checked, broke his foot. That's what he's saying.

So where's the excuse?

It's subliminal,he expects us to be understanding as fans :icon_chee

On Sherdog, having broken limbs is completely irrelevant in a fight. People will just say that he's mentally weak, only has a leg lock game, etc.

I'm not a fighter but he might not have felt it during the fight because of all the adrenaline. His mind was too worried about being KOed to focus on his foot hurting.

382113_568251016524361_855706816_n.jpg

I dislike Pallharres but the "giving up" look people were talking about was probably a "holy fuck my foot is broken and I cant believe I am walking on it right now" look.

Anyone claiming it doesn't effect your performance has never broken their foot before. Its crazy its like saying Big Nog getting his arm broken wouldn't have effected his performance if it happened early on against Mir.

Lol that's the second guy to break their foot on Lombards knee

On Sherdog, having broken limbs is completely irrelevant in a fight. People will just say that he's mentally weak, only has a leg lock game, etc.

lol, yeah this place is fucking crazy.

"Pft his leg snapped in half? What a pussy, he should have easily walked around on it using elusive foot work but no this guy is such a bum"

:rolleyes:

Palhares is like a big bear. =)

But no, wouldn't have changed the outcome I believe. Palhares looked like a lamb up until that moment.

But maybe his strategy was to keep moving away and throwing legkicks because he knew Hector would come out strong as hell.

Back