*PICTURE* Rousimar Palhares Broke His Foot Early In Hector Lombard Fight

From his Facebook page:

Does not sound like an excuse to me. You guys are ridiculous.

Didn't you know? People on Sherdog are some of the toughest keyboard warriors around. They would keep on typing even if they have carpal tunnel. Truly tough sons of bitches.

lol, yeah this place is fucking crazy.

"Pft his leg snapped in half? What a pussy, he should have easily walked around on it using elusive foot work but no this guy is such a bum"

:rolleyes:

just-bleed-guy.jpg

I thought that would happen with the way he was throwing those kicks. He wasn't connecting with his shin, but with his foot. Was bound to happen.

Shit, that was a bummer.

I just he can come better next time and get a nice win streak going again, always will be a fan of his.

If he loses next and can't cut to WW, than he should just stick to grappling competitions.

Or he can keep fighting for the UFC and make money to provide for himself and his family if he has one

Why are fans so quick to retire fighters?

Are you guys dense?

There's absolutely nothing about excuses there.

Or is he supposed to tell journalists, fans and whoever, that he got stung by a bee? :icon_lol:

He kicked, got checked, broke his foot. That's what he's saying.

So where's the excuse?

On sherdog you can't have a reason you lost ever, if you do you are an excuse maker.

Context regarding fights? Fuck that there are no reason, ever, that a fighter should lose a fight ever according to Sherdoggers

Well if he hadn't been running away the entire fight, this might not have happened,

That looks painful. It did happen DURING the fight so I guess it's part of the game.
I really believe Lombard was going to take this one regardless. He was pretty determined and I don't think Rousimar was going to be able to take him down often enough to carry out his game plan. All in the history books now.

when they were fighting i heard it but i didnt think it was broken :|
but that being said no way palhares was going to win that fight lol

Wonder if the Lombard was injured (Boetsch fight) guys are gonna say Palhares lost due to injury too (He didn't of course, but we can prove this injury).

Hector Lombard's sternum injury occured before the fight. Rousimar's injury was sustained during the fight due to his own shitty technique,,,,,

Only reason Palhares lost is due to injury, hes miles better than lombard

seeing this guy in a wheelchair is funny, idk why

I said it in the wrong thread while the fight was going on. I said "palhaes is hurt". And not because of getting punched. You could see his stance completely changed. I figured it was from the checked leg kick. Poor tree stump

Lombard looked much better that fight. I doubt Palhares would have handled the striking regardless of his foot being broken.

does a brazilian ever not make an excuse for losing?

Only reason Palhares lost is due to injury, hes miles better than lombard

heres_why_nicolas_cage_is_the_most_amazing_actor_640_12.jpg

A brazilian claiming the sole reason a brazilian fighter lost was an injury/illness!

orig-20967185.jpg

If bookies had a "fighter gets injured" bet for Palhares fights, I'd be a millionaire.

Poor Palhares, he needs to work on his striking.

Back