*PICTURE* Rousimar Palhares Broke His Foot Early In Hector Lombard Fight

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

"During the fight, my kick was working well, but soon in the first round, one of my kicks hit Lombard's shin below his knee. I heard a snap, and I knew something bad happened."​

Read more...

karma for snapping everyone else's limbs

that being said, war paul harris

Damn that sucks. No one will take this into account and just assume he froze up.

Wonder if the Lombard was injured (Boetsch fight) guys are gonna say Palhares lost due to injury too (He didn't of course, but we can prove this injury).

Well that sucks.

Still think Lombard would have taken it but that must have hurt.

Hall Paris was injured! Let's see the Lombard lovers say the same as the boetsch fight

i think lombard would KTFO Harris any time any day. sucks about the injury though! war palhares!

Shit, that was a bummer.

I just he can come better next time and get a nice win streak going again, always will be a fan of his.

If he loses next and can't cut to WW, than he should just stick to grappling competitions.

Lombard: I don't like to make excuses.....................................my foot was broken

Well he kicked and it was Lombard body part that broke his leg. That is as fair a fight as you will ever see one. You get injured in fights. That's fighting!

Ouch, He did throw a heavy kick that was real loud on impact.

That's why you learn to hit with your shin.

I've literally just recovered from an injury in the same place from landing a kick straight on someone's elbow. I wouldn't like to fight with that, and I'm going to be damn careful in future

Damn that sucks. No one will take this into account and just assume he froze up.

Yup, I was wondering what happened, if he just froze up did go through my mind as well. Hope he heals up and come back meaner then ever.

Back