Photo perfectly illustrating how Eddie will get finished by Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid prediction TS, solid but dont act like Khabib isnt a legit threat

As you can see in these pictures, conor has no ground game, despite having 2 jiu jitsu coaches.
This will be exploitable since round one. And therefore alvarez will win.

Conor-and-Mendes.jpg

image.jpg

Good call nostradumbass

As you can see in these pictures, conor has no ground game, despite having 2 jiu jitsu coaches.

Conor-and-Mendes.jpg

image.jpg
Pretty quiet now ha?

Solid prediction TS, solid but dont act like Khabib isnt a legit threat

If Khabib didn't get stanky leg against johnson last night i would have said conor had 10% chance of beating khabib but after khabib's awkward 1st round of throwing zero strikes for like the first 2+ minutes and getting cracked by some sloppy telegraph'd punches, I'd put it more at 50/50 now and conor would be the vegas favorite

If Khabib didn't get stanky leg against johnson last night i would have said conor had 10% chance of beating khabib but after khabib's awkward 1st round of throwing zero strikes for like the first 2+ minutes and getting cracked by some sloppy telegraph'd punches, I'd put it more at 50/50 now and conor would be the vegas favorite
Fair enough, but I dont think its fair to call them sloppy telegraph'd punches when theyre lightning quick. Johnson aint got slick hands like Conor but hes much quicker imo

Conor-and-Mendes.jpg

image.jpg

Lol at you

He's fought multiple better fighters. Conor has no wrestling and his bjj is mediocre at best and that's being nice. Plus, the dramatic gassing at the end of 2nd rounds.

Lol at you too

Fair enough, but I dont think its fair to call them sloppy telegraph'd punches when theyre lightning quick. Johnson aint got slick hands like Conor but hes much quicker imo

yea he's pretty fast but still diaz made him look silly despite that speed

Conor-and-Mendes.jpg

image.jpg
QONVIyz.gif

GOAT thread ts.

How is @KONE still on sherdog? Dude makes the worst predictions and gets shitted on after every big event.

@D 1 Wrestler the king of taking out these 'hardcore' fans with their heads up their own asses

lol you're still very mad that you got thoroughly embarrassed in every Lesnar related thread you've ever made or posted in

Looks like my photos were better

WAT DID YOU SAY MATE?

It's amazing how many self proclaimed hardcore fans have always disparaged Conor. It turns out that the casual

It's amazing how many supposedly hardcore fans have always disparaged Conor. It turns out that they don't know shit. What's it like to follow a sport for so long and actually have absolutely no idea of what you're seeing?

Good call nostradumbass

Pretty quiet now ha?

Lol at you

QONVIyz.gif

GOAT thread ts.

yall done now?

Good.

BECAUSE I APOLOGIZE TO FOOKING NUTHING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

KHABIB OR FERG GONNA SEND THAT GINGER ASS BACK TO IRELAND IN NO TIME!!!

{<Mcgoat}

Eddie fought a retarded fight. Like... anderson vs weidman levels of retardness.

Congratulations. Enjoy it while you can. Well done mcnuggets

IpmKtR2.gif

ElaborateEnchantingGuanaco.gif

DQRS2RI.jpg

qI9o5FtAoZJXG.gif

PlumpAnimatedArchaeocete.gif

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

mcgregor-crutches.jpg

31E9D1A100000578-3638690-image-m-22_1465812601756.jpg

2A553C9200000578-0-image-a-16_1436354702954.jpg

joseph-duffy-conor-mcgregor-cage-warriors-39.jpg

lol you're still very mad that you got thoroughly embarrassed in every Lesnar related thread you've ever made or posted in

Yea it's super embarrassing when you bet against all of sherdog and win $700:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/500-on-lesnar-ufc-200-bet-slips-post-em-here-ladies.3275637/

KONE said:
I am a self-confessed unreasonable salty hater of both Hillary and Conor and the first step to come to terms with it is; to acknowledge that I actually really admire both and it is a honor to dedicate my sig to them. Goodbye hate, hello love. <3

Damn dude, how many bets have you lost in a row now?

Last edited:
As Conor perfectly detailed in the press conference, Eddie, despite being labeled as a "boxer" has very sloppy/loopy technique and is very chinny. Cerrone is a solid counter striker, but is no where near the stratosphere of Conor, especially with that left hook counter. This exact sequence is going to be available to Conor in Round 1 and will be exploited throughout the fight should it last more than 1.

cerrone_pivot.png

Post fight edit ftw:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Yea it's super embarrassing when you bet against all of sherdog and win $700:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/500-on-lesnar-ufc-200-bet-slips-post-em-here-ladies.3275637/

Damn dude, how many bets have you lost in a row now?

What's embarrassing is referencing a fight where Lesnar cheated which will be overturned, saying Lesnar/Carwin was a great fight and trying to clickbait people and saying "Lesnar will get a reduced sentence" when the article you posted said the complete opposite. It's been months and I'm STILL balls deep in your head about it LoL

Lesnar cheated, thus invalidating the win. Do you still think he failed a drug test because of an asthma inhaler and has been natty the entire time though?

Here's the double whammy

DYEL?

un4IqtJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back