Photo perfectly illustrating how Eddie will get finished by Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall done now?

Good.

BECAUSE I APOLOGIZE TO FOOKING NUTHING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

KHABIB OR FERG GONNA SEND THAT GINGER ASS BACK TO IRELAND IN NO TIME!!!

{<Mcgoat}

Eddie fought a retarded fight. Like... anderson vs weidman levels of retardness.

Congratulations. Enjoy it while you can. Well done mcnuggets

IpmKtR2.gif

ElaborateEnchantingGuanaco.gif

DQRS2RI.jpg

qI9o5FtAoZJXG.gif

PlumpAnimatedArchaeocete.gif

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

mcgregor-crutches.jpg

31E9D1A100000578-3638690-image-m-22_1465812601756.jpg

2A553C9200000578-0-image-a-16_1436354702954.jpg

joseph-duffy-conor-mcgregor-cage-warriors-39.jpg

So I see you are still in denial. how is it to live in a delusional world?

So I see you are still in denial. how is it to live in a delusional world?

Khabib was undeserving guy with no good wins and has now been adopted conor killer #1 for all the haters to cling to

Yes because every fighter especially one of eddies caliber uses the same technique and strategy in every fight right
lol at all the naysayers. eat your own words. hahaha yes fighters of Eddie's caliber uses the same technique and strategy in every fight. Have you not seen his fights? It's always the same charging in.

As you can see in these pictures, conor has no ground game, despite having 2 jiu jitsu coaches.
This will be exploitable since round one. And therefore alvarez will win.

Conor-and-Mendes.jpg

image.jpg

Yes because every fighter especially one of eddies caliber uses the same technique and strategy in every fight right

Photo demonstrating how eddie will beat conor

image.jpg

Here's Eddie rocking the former, southpaw LW champ the same exact way.
maxresdefault.jpg

Indisputable photo evidence.

Believe it or not, Eddie's boxing is actually ridiculously underrated. I wouldn't say he's the better of the two yet, or even close, but still.

Eddie is a more versatile striker. He has some good head kicks and knees we haven't seen him use yet in the UFC. Eddie has been in dog fights too. He can make it gritty.

I see Eddie winning a different way, shown here:
View attachment 147647

And eddie hasn't been tkod in like 10 years lol,btw it was vs a real ww not a made up one like nate

He's fought multiple better fighters. Conor has no wrestling and his bjj is mediocre at best and that's being nice. Plus, the dramatic gassing at the end of 2nd rounds.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

You're a few months late but I have taken every bit of medicine on this one. Conor starched him, embarrassing. I'm an Eddie fan but he got straight humiliated that night, I didn't see it coming. Lost 200 bucks too lol.

As Conor perfectly detailed in the press conference, Eddie, despite being labeled as a "boxer" has very sloppy/loopy technique and is very chinny. Cerrone is a solid counter striker, but is no where near the stratosphere of Conor, especially with that left hook counter. This exact sequence is going to be available to Conor in Round 1 and will be exploited throughout the fight should it last more than 1.

cerrone_pivot.png

Post fight edit ftw:

giphy.gif
You were way off! The pic shows cerrone countering under eddies right hand, while Conor clearly landed over eddies punch... not even close

Conor winning doesn't change that you have the biggest shit post on sherdog or close. I never once predicted this fight just said both men possessed skills to beat the other. At one point in fact I picked Conor to win. Did you bet on it like I did Diaz Mcgregor 1? I've posted my many times.

I'm happy for Conor and never once said it would surprise me if he won. Why you keep tagging me in other people predictions posts is beyond me.

I don't care and am indifferent to these events. I was at a 5 star restaurant eating miso truffle butter strip steak and cheesecake for my woman's bday, an idea you probably know notbing about.

LOLLLZZZ

Classic response from a Conor hater.

"But I was at my girl's b-day, instead of watching UFC 205, cuz im cool and not a virgin like you, you loser."

LOLLLZZZ

Classic response from a Conor hater.

"But I was at my girl's b-day, instead of watching UFC 205, cuz im cool and not a virgin like you, you loser."
The kid was tagging me in posts like daily and I don't even think I ever predicted Eddie winning. Glad you got a kick out of it. That's a true narrative right there. I was getting it sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back